Just leased a 2016 328i - $46K MSRP - Sign and Drive - $330/month w/tax!

If I are unable to qualify for fleet and loyalty, what kinda of payment will I be looking at assuming all the other variable remain the same?

You’re looking at about $94 per month more.

My deal without fleet and loyalty would have been $423/month instead of $329…

I do qualify for both fleet and loyalty. Still won’t go beyond 12.5% - I’m going to try another dealer tomorrow.

Finally got the car - didn’t get a 328i - ended up going with 320i sport package, nav. 18", sun roof and driver assist MSRP 42k. Zero down sign and drive @ $320/month.

But your deal rocked ! Good job, I couldn’t find anyone willing to come close to that price.

–Mike

1 Like

That’s a solid deal! The 320i is an impressive car as well and, imo, very underrated. Enjoy the new ride!

Hi am looking at at 320i with MSRP of 38, what the cap cost of your car?

How do you get to qualify for fleet discount? Just curious on that one :slight_smile:

Also, would love to lock in a similar deal on almost exactly the same car (in Ohio).

Really new to all this so excited to learn but would you suggest trying to contact the dealer here and asking if they can match that cost / MF / etc?

Or would you suggest spec-ing a new car on BMW’s site then trying to negotiate that cost down with them? Thanks so much!

Fleet discount would be offered through your employer. You would have to check with your company to see if you qualify for the fleet program.

If the car is similar to mine, then you could just show them this deal and ask them to match it, minus the fleet discount if you don’t qualify for that.

1 Like

These attractive lease rates only apply to 2016 models. Negotiating on a 2017 vehicle will result in a much higher payment.

1 Like