Just a NOTE about crazy deals!

By you maybe…but others that qualify for the same discounts as the OP can definitely get a similar deal.

1 Like

Even if a contract is posted, a dealer doesn’t have to match it. All of the stars need to align to get a unicorn (typically). Posting contracts won’t magically fix it because dealers don’t need to always do loser deals

1 Like

I am not sure, if you referred to me or not. But I am very frustrated to get the CRAZY deals posted here with no success. The reality out there and these posts are very far. What do you think?

Does it mean that getting a UNICORN deal depends on dealership situation or you believe sth else.

As someone that has gotten several of those deals, and been told by numerous salesmen that they’re infeasible, my experience has been different.

1 Like

If you are so good I will pay you $1000 in cash to execute one of these crazy deals!

Good to know!

Which one? You seem a bit entitled so my rate jumped to $2000.

2 Likes

lol, you are pricy!

Yes it does. As I’ve said, every dealer won’t do a fantastic deal. Why? Because some don’t need to in order to hit their sales targets.

They’re never easy to replicate, and dealership situation makes a huge difference, but that doesn’t make them infeasible. It’ll never happen by telling the dealer you saw it at leasehackr and want those numbers though. It takes a lot of effort.

1 Like

Of course, that would be the worst strategy. But usually salesperson would bring up the fact the suggested numbers are coming from leasehackr not the other way.
It is encouraging to know that it is doable. But at the same time it is interesting to me that a salesperson would let one walk away from a deal even higher that these posts. They might already hit their target for that month or …

On a completely unrelated observation, you spent 1 hour of total reading time on this forum.

2 Likes

Being someone who’s gotten an insane mini deal($124) and a great BMW wagon deal ($215), and waiting for an insane x2 deal to get delivered to me, it’s entirely possible.

I just jump on the right price at the right time. More often than not I’ve never even had to haggle. It’s funny when people claim these things are impossible.

2 Likes

I did so many of readings before joining the forum. I joined when I wanted to make a comment or post

Good for you! I don’t know how much time and effort you spent or needed. But I don’t have the luxury of time to cruise around for the best deal

So you have no unrealistic expectations? Like getting a deal on a car that leases badly? Like mercedes-glc-350e?

1 Like

You are contradicting! You may find so many crazy deals on GLC350e in this forum! My unrealistic expectation came from those posts! :smiley:

They were all right-place-right-time while recognizing what could make it a great deal. Most of the deals closed in 40-60 minutes after an initial phone call.

Also, if you don’t have the luxury of time, then expect to have to pay. It’s just a fact of life. These deals aren’t just handed out.

1 Like

I could spend a phone call and 60 min! May I ask how do you identify right-place-right-time?