June: Volvo S90 T5 24/7.5k $331+tax, DAS $700 (Updated 06/15/2018)

Great info, thanks! 202020

Don’t take my word for it, call and verify that the pin can be used after Jul 2 :slight_smile:

Am I understanding this right? With the Costco plan, it is only good for participating dealers. But if there are none in my state (WI) with a T6 MOM am I SOL? Can I for instance go to a neighboring state (IL) in the same region for the same deal, or find one somewhere else and talk to my local participating dealer and have it go through them?

You can shop anywhere, but incentives will be local to the dealer.

1 Like

Is A plan and Cosco discount able to be combined or is one or the other?

They are the same. Can’t be combined.

What’s with volvo and these 7500 leases? My local dealer is offering the same.

What about these 7,500 leases that bothers you?

not enough miles for many. I do 15k annually.

Me too, and would love an s90 (though not a fan that the 2018s are bigger than the 2017s)

Well pricing is available for all options. Lot of people also like 7500 mile leases where they live close to work or have multiple cars.

1 Like

7.5k miles leases look more attractive, obviously. Simple marketing.

1 Like

“What about these 7,500 leases that bothers you?”

Srs? It’s another “Look how low our payment is!” tactic, with virtually nobody able to get away driving 22k miles over 3 years, it’s laughable. Standard lease has always been 12/36kmonth, then they started to sneak in 10k/year, but 7.5k is absurd. Keep your eye out for 6000 miles/annual .

Well my wife’s Lexus RX350 currently has 3400 miles 10 months into the lease, meaning she should drive just around 10k miles in 36 months.

Yet there are folks who drive 15k and 18k miles. I dont yet your point at all. Tbh, its what the owner needs. Why pay for 12k miles when u need 7.5k miles. Its simple choices. You take what you need. Btw, with Volvo you can also lease 25k mpy.

My wife’s encore has 750 miles in 3 months :yum:

Like others said, and I also have about 11k miles in 26 months. But I’ve it said above - of course it’s marketing to make payments look more attractive, but it’s your choice to choose your miles in the end.

Sounds like you need to take the S60 on a cross country road trip before you pull it ahead later this year…

1 Like

Don’t have time for that :slight_smile:

UPDATE NON COSTCO NON APLAN !
I have 7 demo units available at same price and terms No costco needed or Aplan needed
Same exact terms and pricing.

3 Likes