JULY Volvo Programs New and CPO cars listed! $500 extra rebates till the 5th!

@thevolvoguy sent you a PM a few days ago, seeing if you would be able to buy out my 21 xc60 and into a C40… not sure if you saw it or just are bombarded

my bad, dm sent!

Nuts. A month ago I was looking for literally any S60 Recharge with a blonde interior and couldn’t find one closer than Miami. Dealer in MA told me he couldn’t get one before September. If only!

My lease on 2020 xc90 is up in June what you got for me brother?

Fun fact so these 5mo leases come with tire and wheel coverage so when you are coming home from work at midnight and hit a pothole so deep that it scuffs your rim, you are covered

1 Like

Didn’t even make it through one month worth of miles

1 Like

Sent you a DM!

@thevolvoguy is this a serious post of you getting out of the volvo store? Since when is moving cars a pre requisite for getting a Job interview?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure his bosses read LH and are well aware of his posts.

which is why im confused, i was just in the dealership and it didnt seem like he wanted to get out of there. they have a great crew there

Just saying that it would suck if he left, bec he is the go to guy at volvo.

1 Like

May be a transfer to a sister MB shop?

By that you mean under the same ownership, Call me clueless but Mercedes and Volvo aint affiliated

Yes, that’s what I meant.

The owner can own multiple different brands, no?

3 Likes

yeah, i wonder why working for one car brand is better than another…its not like volvo is honda, still in the luxury space.

Yup there is a vacancy at our sister MB store. I was promised am interview (even if its only a courtesy one, I want to make myself known to the powers at be) if I can get our store to its objective.

GSM is one step below GM. That’s about as good as it gets in my industry.

ok so who should i use once you leave to get my next car

Alright boys, get Keith to the Merc store so he can jumpstart the EQS deals again.

6 Likes

Any deals of the C40 for this time?

yup pick a stock number also send me what rebates you have
costco
loyalty
who do you work for?
teacher/medical/1st respon/military