JULY Volvo Programs New and CPO cars listed! $500 extra rebates till the 5th!

Pleasure working with you Keith.

Was in and out of the dealership pretty quick
Thanks

Any change on pricing for the new month?

not for the 5 mo program

Are you expecting any s60 FWD to come in stock? I read the thread but I gotta ask about the Costco coupon code for the 5mo program.

So when I post that no discounts or incentives can be applied to the 5 month program that means ___________________ to you?

2 Likes

Let me guess you are the guy when the CSI survey comes out and the question reads, “On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the best how good was your sales person?”

You are the guy who puts “1 because he is the #1 salesperson I’ve dealt with”?

4 Likes

It’s actually 1 because you are number 1 in my heart
Happy I Love You GIF by Life of a Potato

Keith is super responsive and on top of everything. Excellent experience getting me set up.

1 Like

@thevolvoguy please keep me posted on any XC90 deals (flexible on color, trim, etc.) with 10k or 12k annual miles. Zip 07470

loyalty? costco? millitary/1st resp/teacher/medical worker? Who do you and anyone in your household work for? What stock number do you want?

https://www.empirevolvocarssmithtown.com/new-inventory/index.htm?model=XC90&status=1-1

No loyalty
Yes Costco
Currently have a Honda lease up in 2024 March
No occupation, retired couple (age 64)
Literally no preference. Just want a mid to large size suv. Only must is AWD.

@thevolvoguy SMH

how do ppl ask about discounts after reading the thread

1 Like

Do you need a 36 mo lease or can you do a 5month lease?

Not sure what you mean. Is the 5month lease a plug for something?

EDIT:
Ah sorry I did not read the full thread above. Yes I can do a 5 month if all in costs are reasonable. but preference is 36

What zip code are you in?

Zip is 07470. Have a 2021 Honda Passport with with 22k miles expiring in March I can trade as well.

This can go on for a very long time…

Over It Maid GIF

1. No trade in

Y’all killed it last month

8 Likes