July Socal Impreza Lease Deal

Getting out of a Lexus and into something cheaper. Looking at Subaru’s and was offered this today.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Subaru Impreza 4 Door Sedan Automatic CVT 2.0i Premium

MSRP: $23076
Selling Price: $ when I asked he told me to tell him where I wanted to be monthly… I said 200 after tax he said ok.
Monthly Payment: $200 (after tax)
Cash Due at Signing: $500
MSD:?
Incentives:?

Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12K
MF: ?
Residual: ?

Region: SoCal

Am I getting a good deal or is there more room here? He was hesitant to tell me the final sales price which was odd…

Thanks.

Find the MF and RV from Edmunds forums and post it here.

What is your tax rate?

You kinda made all the mistakes, and yet the salesman actually put you right where you asked to be. Why didn’t you just take the car at the price you requested?

1 Like

he’s sold out but you can see his previous deal on line 29

Tax is 7.75 in SD. Trying to get MF and RV.

$159 plus tax, roughly $170ish with tax. Tack on another $20ish for a bump from 10 to 12k miles, that could drop residual down a notch too. Puts us at like 190-200 all in. I think I’m right there at $204 with same drive off of $600…

Have you driven it? Might not be your cup of tea coming out of a Lexus

I have, and I have a base CT200h. Nothing special.

Although we don’t have all of the details, that appears to be a very good deal. Bought an imprezza hatch a couple of months ago for my daughter. This was a $28k car and got 10% off. Payment w tax is $270 for 36/12.

Your payment is below 1% of sticker so that’s a very good sign as well.

MF is .00015 and RV is 58%. Tax is 7.75%.