🔥 July BMW | Ohio | 530i $399+tax | 540i $432+tax | MORE INSIDE | DAS:first month+tax,doc+bank fee,DMV,MSDs

I’ll have to get back to you Tuesday.

Hello,

In case you have any 3 series loaner available, kindly PM me the info.
Would also like to know shipping fee for Zip: 07001

Hi, I’m in Toledo. Looking for an X3/X5 for my wife. 24/36mo and 10k. Lowest trim possible. I’d possibly be interested in an M340i for myself if I can get a good two-fer. I currently have a 2013 328. Thanks!

It won’t let me reply for another 8 hours - I’m in Southern California - happy to have it shipped, and have found great deals in the past by bringing them in from Midwest / East coast. Can you PM your phone number for a call?

Do you have any additional 440 GranCoupes?

Is the 430 deal still available ? How much would it cost to ship to 95035 Best,

Unfortunately, no 440 GC anymore. Only Coupe available.

I just added M-Sport black on black 430 GC!
And 2018 320i :slight_smile:

MSport black on black is sold!

that was quick

I am interested in the loaner 440 GC or the 328I avalible ? how should I contact you ?

Hello, is the i8 still available? Please PM, thanks!

I do not have 440 Grand Coupe available. I have 440 Coupe. Please read carefully. I pm’ed you regarding 320i.

It is! PM sent

Took all 4 series down. Updated deal on 320i!

Can you more details about the available options and miles on these 5 330i x and is the price same for all 5 of them?

Please check my OP. I no longer have 330 available. Only 320. It has all the options listed.

Added another 320 deal. Must be signed by EOD tomorrow!

Added 2 330 deals :slight_smile: Must submit app by EOD today.

any more room for discount on the m4… or just not as well discounted as the m4cs deals going around

I’m in Indiana, does that matter? I would like to find something on a coupe or convertible.