🔥 July BMW | Ohio | 530i $399+tax | 540i $432+tax | MORE INSIDE | DAS:first month+tax,doc+bank fee,DMV,MSDs

What stupid questions? What do I read?

I had to…

2 Likes

Yes exactly that. I simply can’t believe the sheer volume of questions and pm requests etc that can almost always be answered by reading.

1 Like

PM sent, interested in 330xi

Replied 1010

please PM me for any 330XI availability with Nav, heated seats and convenience package.

Sir, if you read my first post, you can see that my 49K MSRP one has all the options you listed :slight_smile: I PMed you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is the 2019 loaner 430i still available. Would love to chat more about it. Thanks

It is. I replied to your PM.

Lower MSRP 330s are sold! One more left. Few 430/440 available.

Based in Cleveland Ohio. Looking for 24/mo 12k miles on an X5 4.0 or 440ix w/ M style that are comparably equipped to the 430ix you have listed, to replace wife’s e class lease which is up in a few weeks. You mention in your above post that you have a few 440s available. Any of those fit what I’m looking for? Or, if you can work your magic on an X5 that would be great too. My other car is an Infiniti so no bmw loyalty and no conquest on the 4 series…not sure about conquest on x5. Let me know, and thanks.

1 Like

Can do a great deal on 440 w Msport. However, deal won’t be as sweet as it would with loyalty. Still pmed.

I added hot black no red 430 GC and white on black 440 GC. Someone steal those!

What is the $1500 lease enhancement incentive? Is this something that everyone qualifies for?

Additional lease incentive. Yes, everyone does.

Also have 430/440 coupes available!

Any 440 coupe with m package?

440i grand coupe is sold. I added 440i coupe to the original post. Black on black with m sport.

Does the 440i coupe have Heads up display? Please pm ASAP me with contact information as I’d like to move fast on this.

No, it doesn’t. I PMed you.

Whats the cost to ship to 92704