July 2020 SOCAL Subaru and VW Hacker Deals

OK,

JULY IS HERE!!!

Bonus Post Going into 4th of July Weekend. Subaru decided to drop brand new programs before the weekend. Inventory is tight, but the deals are even better then before.

I added Outback Limited, WRX Base (Best WRX Deal Ever), Forester Touring, and Legacy Base to the sheet. Subaru Inventory is ridiculously low, so come and get one BEFORE the holiday weekend.

On the VW side, we got an additional Passat SE in stock, (Popular Hacker Car) and I added a Passat R-Line to the spreadsheet which is an awesome value/deal.

See all the new deals here: JULY 2020 SOCAL Subaru and VW Hacker Deals

Call or Text me if you need a VW or Subaru. Lease or Purchase.

Seth
Hacker Hotline: 442-273-6566

Any idea when any Ascents are hitting your lot?

I have Ascents hitting daily.

Damn, no more Crosstreks?

Crosstrek and Foresters are coming but not until the third week of July.

1 Like

Wife says she wants a fun manual transmission for next ride. GTIs don’t lease well?

Last Post Going into the weekend. If you want it, come and get it.

See the deals here: July 2020 VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals.

Seth

Looking for an Ascent touring this weekend, please let me know if you get any in. Thanks

Am I able to lease a car from the comfort of my home?

If you want a hacker deal you must come to the dealership.

2 Likes

Need to get into outback limited. Asap.

Where is ur dealership

Not too far. Thank you

Carsbad, California. U.S.A.

Your in the Biz so I hope you know this clip from Suckers

1 Like

Too funny

1 Like

Not in the business… had to go look it up on YouTube… it’s hilarious :joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Of course @Cody_Carter the best deal is always inside!

1 Like

Hi @Rubbergash,

I am waiting for the Subaru Forester Sports to arrive at your dealer in Mid July, I have 2 more questions for them.

1. For the Subaru Forester Sport deal you had in June, will the July price be around the same or it’s going to be higher/lower.

2. Are the price going to be color specific or by package included. I am looking for a black one, is it going to be the same price for white and silver as well?

Thanks for your time!

The deals will be the same. I have 52 Foresters coming before the end of the month and I am sure we can find one that is a match for you.

1 Like

New VW Programs are out. All Jetta’s got $500 sweeter. Looks like improvements on Atlas Cross Sports as well. The Tiguans continue to be a sweet spot. Inventory is tight. Come and pick something out.

The sheet will grow as the month goes on. Tiguan S and Jetta S are up there to get things going.

See the Deals Here: July 2020 VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

Seth