Judt to be 100% certain, Infiniti

I’m new to the forum but I’ve been researching this for a while. I have read through this forum, as well as others and nothing has probably changed but Infiniti still is not allowing 3rd party buyouts, correct?
I leased a 2021 qx50. After driving it home, it became quickly apparent that it wasn’t going to work for me. N9 matter what I do, I cannot comfortably sit in the driver’s seat, at my height.
I had my car posted on swapamease, only to learn that Infiniti lease transfers are a nightmare. I was going to change the listing to buyout but then also learned that Infiniti doesn’t allow that either.
If I don’t want another Infiniti, then I’m basically, stuck?

How long ago did you lease it? Have you tried contacting original dealer?

I contacted the original dealer within 2 days of lleasing and they would not help. I got it in July. The other part of the issue is that I have a lot of money tied up in it.

You should be able to sell it to an infinity or nissan dealer and recoup your equity. Try contacting as many as you can.

@aronchi can probably help you with a buyout

Infiniti charges insane fees

Here’s the answer.

Check with Rodo as well-- I think they work with dealerships, so might be able to get around the no 3rd party buyouts. Dont hold me to this-- i just recall reading it somewhere along the line

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.