Maturity date: 11/17/2024

MSD due (if any): $0.00
Cash due (if any): $0.00
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: US BANK
Transfer fee: $500.00
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
Vehicle is in perfect condition. Drives fantastically. Exterior and Interior are fantastic. Kept it in Florida most of the time. It is completely fully loaded A-Z! Great car just sadly don’t need it anymore. It is looking for a good home! I have plenty more pictures and would love to send them to anyone interested. Can message me on here, email me at cobygarf@gmail.com, or text me at 773-554-6805

Photos:

Is your listed mileage correct?

Also, if you have a copy of the window sticker it may save you answering a lot of questions about various options, etc.

Best of luck with the swap…as mentioned in the other thread you will probably need to find somebody around Chicago to take this (and you may need to offer a bit of an incentive).

Yes Milage is correct.

I will post it right now! Thanks much

This is going to be a hard move with ~20,000 miles remaining over 34 months and a ~$670 pmt through us bank.

I agree with above. You’re going to have to offer an incentive I think to get interest.

1 Like

Understood. I am defiantly open to options.

I bet this would move more quickly on Swap a Lease. This forum’s user base is too familiar with the excellent 4xE deals out there.

I see that I have to pay to list the car, what would you say is the best package? If you have ever dealt with them before.

I would look into selling it back jeep dealer that uses US BANK or get into a Toyota. I sold my Rubicon US bank lease to a toyota dealer and picked up trd pro 4 runner for msrp.

My lease payout right now is higher than the MSRP was. Spoke to a couple of jeep dealerships and non of them would buy it out.

Speak to Toyota dealers, but US bank its tricky. Unless you get another car from dealer, not always possible for them to buy it out.

Other option would be to buy it out and sell it to 3rd parties. At $668 monthly your about $200 more than most are paying for the 4xe via deals. Swapalease is better bet.

Do you think that I should offer an incentive on swapalease or first feel it out without the incentive?

Look for similar 4xe and then see if the payments are more or lower than yours. Then determine if you would add incentive.

Is that your personal buyout including sales tax?

1 Like

Yes. That is including tax. Can I PM you to discuss?