Jeep Wrangler 4xe Texas

, ,

I have seen the Jeep Wrangler 4xe thread about Gupton in TN. Can anyone tell me if they got a similar deal in Texas and if so, where? Can be any wrangler model really. I am having trouble getting anyone to even look at that Gupton deal without laughing.

Why bother with a TX dealer in that case? @Clutch is closer to you, I believe.
Of course, you have TX taxes to deal with, which is going to hurt no matter who you use.

1 Like

Yes, trying to find a TX dealer so I can try to get sales tax credits.

In looking at that deal closer last night, I believe it should be attainable in state now that I understand it better. I am affiliate so invoice - 1% (comes to roughly 10% off msrp) is what I was told. If Ally puts the 7500$ rebate into the lease, all I really need to fight for is sales tax credits and I’m there if I’m not mistaken.

So that extra 5% is what I need to fight local dealer for? TX sales tax is 6.5% on total purchase, so isn’t it a wash? Or is TN giving 10% + after the invoice - 1%?

Tax credits in TX don’t wipe out all of that. You still have to pay 1.25% even after them. That’s also assuming that there are even tax credits available currently on the 4xe. Have you confirmed that to be the case?

1 Like

which deal you are talking too?

I have confirmed but they also use the “assuming we still have them when it comes in”. So not sure how to trust that.

If you’re in TX, so grab one from Mark Dodge Jeep in Lake Charles, LA. Similar deal as Gupton and their doc fee is half of what Gupton’s is ($250)

Who is the contact at Mark Dodge? I emailed Gupton but in case I don’t hear back, I’ll reach out to them. Thanks.

aarong@markdodge.net

1 Like

Ah, the good 'ol “we’re going to get you pregnant by promising the world” trick

I am in Texas as well and looking to lease a Jeep Wrangler 4xe. I am not sure what the Gupton deal is…). Would you be kind enough to let me know what the lease deal is (preferably a calculator).

1 Like

Curious if anyone has found a TX dealer for tax credits, worth $3k+. Guessing no luck based on the low responses!

Just keep in mind if you buy from out-of-state dealer, you will not be eligible for the potential $2,500 LDPLIP rebate in next FY.

Can you elaborate? I am going with an in state deAler.

@Patdoughe Were you able to replicate the deal with texas dealer?

If so could you share dealer details

No, no and no!!!

1.0% for captive
1.25% for USBank
1.5% for Ally

Fine, 1.25% +/- .25%

Point was its not 0