Jeep Wrangler 4XE Lease with Turn In

, ,

Hi Everyone,

A local dealer is offering a 39 mth/10k lease of a Wrangler 4XE Sahara for $300 including tax no money down through Central Bank. Adding options I want, it’s around $400/mth and it’s a factory order only, so it would be 6-8 week wait.

Here’s the deal - I’m currently leasing a 2020 Wrangler Sport that’s through US Bank. The Dealer Payoff is right at what the KBB Instant Value is and I’m heading to CarMax to get the appraisal with them. Hopeful I can get some money back if their appraisal is high enough. It’s a extra car so it doesn’t matter if we trade it in now or wait but I doubt the market can keep the values this high.

Has anyone else traded in a lease from US Bank and experienced any issues? The Payoff has the tax included in the total amount, is that really owed if you’re getting it bought out? I’m out of Missouri and have traded in leases many times before and never owed the sales tax back so it’s new to me.

1 Like

You should be able to find many threads in this forum about US bank and Payoff amount here in the forum…

is an example… Great deal right now you have there would you mind to share the dealership??
I’d first close that deal and then focus in anything else…

can you PM the dealer info to me ?

Missouri dealer getting in on the action … love it

They advertise this deal on a billboard next to my office. The other dealer near me said it was a “Sport model” which is funny because that’s not even made in a 4XE.

I wouldn’t post it but it’s 100% confirmed legit, but the options really make the cost go up on the lease.

Go in and actually get a quote on a build. Figure out the pre-incentive discount (with and without affiliate) and have them confirm if they’ll use base MF etc.

Good luck and report back .

So I sold my US Bank lease to another dealer and have ordered and locked in the lease amounts for the 4XE

$55000 MSRP Wrangler 4XE Sahara
Options: Black hard top, hard top liner, Cold Weather Package and Keyless Proximity Entry
$45000 Leased ($7500 government rebate +2500 dealer discount)
24 month lease, 10,000 miles per year
$0 out of pocket (2 payments up front at pick up)
$368 per month includes tax (~8%)
Leased through Central Bank

That’s it! Could’ve leased it at 36 months or 39 months, would’ve increased monthly payment by around $20. I like shorter term leases, keeps things flexible.

Below is best summary of what it is:

How is it $0 out of pocket with money due at sale?

2 Likes

Seems like central bank is the captive to use. Low MF and crazy high RV. Can anyone confirm ?

This is a local credit union I believe. If anyone else has details on this, would be good to know.

I guess they’re just making a distinction between “signing” and “pick-up” which in OPs case are 2 different time frames. On most deals this would be a DAS cost.

It’s not a credit union but a regional bank in the Midwest.

I’ll be honest, the numbers on the calculator are based on what I could remember. They’re advertising this lease all over so I’ve been assuming there’s a catch but there’s nothing I can find, it’s just the bank wanting business so they worked in conjunction with the dealer to offer this. It’s a locked in offer so even if the government lowers their tax credit the bank takes the hit.

As far as allocation limits the dealer (who’s very big in my area) said they’ve been given all they want really. Other dealers by me I have them these details and was told to get it in writing and show them because they didn’t believe it. They also are being allotted only a number of the 4XEs so I guess it’s based on typical dealer volume.

Do you own a non FCA product right now OP?

If so, go to allstate.bonusdrive.com and apply for the free $250.

Hi All,

I’ve received a lot of messages on the dealer and I want to help, but not overwhelm the salesperson and dealer.

If you live in the St. Louis area, let me know. I want to keep them just in the area/region just so I’m not stepping on any toes with the dealer. You’d think any business is welcome but I just want to be careful.

Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks for the information. I am in St. Louis area, and did similar deal with the dealer, $54700 MSRP $365 per month with tax included, 1st month due at pick up. 36/10.

1 Like

The One Where Estelle Dies Episode 15 GIF by Friends

You are being careful and smart. LH type business is not always welcomed. So many times in the past we’ve had relationships with dealers ruined because of an onslaught of “difficult” customers. Very rarely have I posted the name of a dealer for this very reason.

+1,000,000

I’m happy to help locally, especially because they’re advertising on a billboard this deal but there’s a point it doesn’t become worth it if you’re out of town.

I’ll add I didn’t do any negotiating with the deal, they told me and it was either a yes or no. I didn’t do any affiliate offers or ask. I may check on it still since I’ve got time, I think they’d adjust as needed if it’s not their money.

I did asked about affiliate, they accept it saying 1% off. So I provide my new affiliate information on the fly. Just need wait 30 days to apply while waiting the build.