💚 Jeep Wrangler 4XE FAQ | Go Green w/Andy!

Per the FAQ above, Your price is not locked in when you order a Jeep through my brokerage. You are taking on the risk of the $249 broker fee, if you no longer want the Jeep because prices went up between order and delivery.

If you want a locked in price, please see my Hyundai specials, where my full “Shop Safe w/Andy Policy” applies.

When creating order, is there any option that needs to be checked off? I recall another broker stating if your ordering it has to have proximity option added.

2021s required proximity even though it was listed as optional on the builder. For 22, it’s officially standard equipment.

Although it is standard equipment, the build site has not been updated from 2021 to 2022 yet. By checking the Proximity option in your build, it will increase the MSRP by about $700, which will make the final MSRP more accurate. The 2022s are slightly more expensive than the 2021s (in part because they include proximity entry). So it is important to know that by not checking the option for Proximity - you are not saving any money - your MSRP will just be higher when the car comes in than you originally expected.

Update 12/2/2021: Ordering is now temporary CLOSED. I have a full pipeline and want to ensure existing customers receive a 5-star experience. Once the first batch of LH customers receive their Jeeps, I will re-open ordering.

Thank you to everyone that has ordered. I look forward to the arrival of your Jeeps!

In the meantime, please see my offering of Hyundai Cars & SUVs.

Best,
:green_heart: Andy

(mods pls close, but don’t purge, this thread. I will request re-open when more Jeeps order slots are available)

Update July 15 2022:

I have reopened orders for 2023 Jeep Wrangler and Grand Cherokee 4XE.

Text me at 551-204-8712 with your build to start the process.

Do you have any Jeep GC 4xe with good deals ?

No longer registered.