šŸ’š Jeep Wrangler 4XE FAQ | Go Green w/Andy!

Let this thread act as a warning to the bottomfeeder brokers on LH. Someone will always come around who bottomfeeds more than you. Donā€™t act holier than thou about constantly racing to the bottom because what you do is destroy the market and ultimately wind up hurting yourself. Hell, weā€™re 9 months into the chip shortage, and more than half of the LH bottomfeeder brokers are out of business.

3 Likes

8.51% off on your 4XE order.

4 Likes

Happens in a lot of industies. As technology advances, the margins will get smaller and smaller = gotta do more volume

Not sure if you meant to reply to me. I was replying to @IAC_Scott as to what he won lol

2 Likes

Damn even after reading most of this thread it was overwhelming :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I am always soliciting feedback on how to make this less confusing. The FAQ is the result of trying to explain this deal to my closest family and friends. The most popular questions are ā€œwhatā€™s the catch about this hybrid Jeep? I have to plug it in and canā€™t go everywhere?ā€ (no) and ā€œWhere is the money coming from that makes this deal so unbelievably good?ā€ (Bidenā€™s build back better).

The other brokers offer locked selling price (not just % off msrp), in case of price bumpsā€¦ do you as well?

The build back better act did not pass 11/5. The infrastructure bill, which was discussed in connection to the BBB act but containing nothing to do with EV credits, did. They did not vote on the BBB act at all on 11/5 and are not expected to for at least another week.

Quick scroll to andyā€™s review section should tell everyone enough.

@AutoCompanion Letā€™s get it.

2 Likes

They did, actually. A rules vote in the House was passed on the same night BIF was ratified by House, which is the first step in considering new House floor business.

Of course, OPā€™s comment remains INSANE.

3 Likes

They voted to vote, not to pass the bill, but yes, I suppose they technically voted on some aspect of it

3 Likes

Love the broker war going on :joy:

3 Likes

I am heavily invested in $EVGO, whose stock price jumped in relation to the news surrounding the bipartisan infrastructure bill. I donā€™t pretend to be a lawyer or politician, so Iā€™m not here to argue the semantics of our legislative process.

What I do know, is that the market moved in response to this news, and thatā€™s a good enough sign to me that incentive support is waiting in the wings, roughly around when these Jeep Wrangler 4XEs will show up.

I have nothing but respect for the other brokers; Iā€™m a firm believer that fair competition is healthy; especially when it comes to car sales.

I joined this forum because there were no active Hyundai brokers in my region that had the car I wanted. Since then, other brokers have started offering Hyundai in our region. I welcome the competition, I follow the forum guidelines, and not once have I been critical of my competitors on their own ads. I welcome them with open arms.

My content and customer experience stands on its own. What I offer is: not for every buyer. But for the hundreds of happy Hyundai customers that have worked with me, I will keep improving the quality of what I do, as much as market conditions humanly allow.

$EVGO made a jump in relation to the passing of the infrastructure bill, which is no surprise. Thereā€™s plenty that one could read into them passing separately, but being that neither of us are politicians, I agree there isnā€™t much point in debating it.

Thereā€™s one and only one relevant point from the discussion; the BBB act did not pass on 11/5.

With just a $249 broker fee and no other deposit, there is no pot from which to draw ā€œprotectionā€ funds. Due to the nature of my working relationship with my ā€œPlatinum Partnerā€ dealerships - I have a ton of confidence in the 8.5% dealer discount. But I cannot offer any protection on numbers that are controlled by Chrysler/Jeep/FCA/Stellantis.

I do have locked-in pricing on Hyundais. If you need a predictable car payment before placing an order, I can absolutely help - it just would be on a Hyundai instead of a Jeep.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Your tears could fill my swimming pool. Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners

2 Likes

Omg broker wars
michael jackson smile GIF

3 Likes

I feel attacked :joy:

4 Likes

Do you ship to California? Or is there even an option to sell to a CA resident?

EDIT: One more question - If the answer to above question is yes, is there a deadline for placing an order with you? I need probably this whole weekend to think about this to decide as I was almost set with another PHEV.