Jeep Wrangler 4xe - 4% below invoice in Texas! Finally a post-COVID Deal!

I was surprised they said the deposit wasn’t refundable in their initial email. While dealers have tried that, i’m pretty sure there must be a law in TX that makes them refund you. I’m just guessing, but whenever I call dealers in TX, 90%+ of them always say the deposit is refundable.

Too much new (and dumb) money moving in. Not as bad as Austin though.

New manager just wanted new stock at your expense. Effers.

Yep, i posted my build sheet on this thread. Even had my status and vin.

Scumbags that are now jerking me around on my deposit.

Who can I contact at Stelantis?

I am sure you paid via credit card so you can call and dispute?

Be sure to hit up their Yelp reviews while you’re at it.

This is the point where I would be going nuclear.

Local news stations, stellantis corporate, all over stellantis Twitter, etc.

2 Likes

This dealer is pretty scummy they tried it with me and took 3.5 hours of fighting when they tried to pull the bait and switch. It was nice bc dealer was close to my house and planned on ordering a 22 there as well. After my experience that was in extreme jeopardy and given what happened here pretty much seals the deal.

This dealer has more vehicles on their lot than any other dealer I have seen in the metroplex. They have to have 100+ Wranglers and Gladiators sitting on their lot and likely due to the shady sales tactics. Go read dealer reviews and you will see plenty of others who have had this same experience.

I would email the CEO of Stellantis as well send messages through various Social Media platforms directly to the Stellantis account. Olivier François is the CEO, he has a LinkedIn profile, I would also look for Facebook/Instagram accounts for Stellantis, the CEO, and Jeep and message all of them regarding the dealer practices. Just write once message and cut/paste it to all of the above. Give 1 star, yelp and Google reviews. Make sure to call out the new GM by name. Also make sure you mention you had a written contract that they refused to honor.

In addition, I would write to the Texas AG, dispute the credit card charge, and basically do everything in my power to make the dealership miserable.

If it was a handshake agreement, I could understand, but you had everything in writing and they’re going back on their word.

I’m probably ranting so much because I almost ordered from them as well. My sister bought hers through @Clutch and I changed my mind at the last minute after seeing what a great experience she had.

2 Likes

I would also contact the BBB. That has gone well in my favor. While you are at it the state attorney general as well. Hopefully you get the deal you were promised. I was going to order one from them as well in 2022 if things still go the same for the 4xe with tax credits and such. But, I will steer clear of this dealer. It’s a shame since I am in TX as well.

Hey, can I join your group? I am looking to order and am in DFW.

1 Like

What was the outcome of this? Did they honor the deal?

Nope, scumbags. Still trying to get my deposit. Steer clear of these clowns.

2 Likes

If you used a CC just charge it bac - or go in on a Saturday- when it’s really busy and start screaming

2 Likes

Just posted on yelp, there were a few others getting the deposit run around as well.

I left a google review, yelp review, messaged jeep on fb, messaged jeep customer care & emailed 4 aliases of Jeeps CEO.

The consumer is right and Stelantis needs to do something about these bad apples.

Local news station should be your next call… and blast on jeep’s Twitter

That’s a good way to catch taser barbs in Texas. :eyes:

It was a term of art - Just lots of pressure with your presence

Don’t get tasered lol

1 Like

Call Madea to come take care of it…lol

1 Like