Jeep SFS vs CCAP, Incentivized vs Standard

Hi! Thanks to everyone for all their help on this forum, which has been a great resource.

My existing lease ends in 5 weeks and I’ve been looking at a Wrangler 4xe, probably a Sahara or High Altitude. I’m a Super Supporter so have been browsing the rate finder. I see it has CCAP Prime Standard lease (non-subvented), CCAP Incentivized (subvented), and SFS Incentivized (subvented).

Is there a way to know which one would apply to me? Do I need to ask each dealer individually? Do different dealers offer multiple programs? (Assume tier 1 credit).

Thank you!

Screenshot 2024-01-12 at 3.31.19 PM

If incentivized is an option, incentivized applies.

SFS vs CCAP… both are available. On some deals one bank is better than the other. Pick and choose accordingly.

Thanks! So when I’m creating my target deal, I can look at both to see which works better, and dealers will have access to both?

Yup, I’m yet to see a dealer that doesn’t offer both.

Note that CCAP acq fee is usually $795 on the 4xes these days. SFS is usually still $595

Can You sell the car to 3rd party dealer having SFS? anything changes?

Yes, SFS no longer has buyout restrictions.

For a period of time, they weren’t allowing buyouts of phevs and were charging higher rates to 3rd parties, but the no buyout language was dropped from the contracts and reports are that they now charge personal buyout to 3rd party dealers.

That’s really helpful, thanks! I’ve been playing around with rate finder while trying to compare pricing on a Sahara with plenty of options vs a High Altitude. I really appreciate your replies above.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.