Jeep Grand wagoneer series 3

How does this deal look.

Jeep wagoneer series 3 2023.
MSRP 83700.00
Selling price. 68500.00
Dealer added incentives: 500 conquest, 1500 from jeep towards lease support.
Dealer pays for 2 payments of 579 for my previous lease.
12k miles 48 months.
sign and drive: USD 950

The dealer did not give any MF or residual values.

To be clear, these incentives are from the manufacturer, not the dealer.

And

Unless there’s a separate manufacturer incentive to the dealer that you didn’t list, this is coming out of your pocket in the form of a lower discount. The dealer is just the one writing the check.

Is this a CCAP lease? Ally? Some other lessor?

Good deal but car will be in the shop. Mine is hitting 3 weeks with only 650 miles on it. Going to start lemon law.

Many people in same boat if you join the FB groups

1 Like

This is ccap lease.

Do they at least provide you with a loaner when it breaks down.

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

For nearly $1800/month, I think you can find a better vehicle. When I see someone driving a six figure Stellantis, I think of someone who will have it repossessed.

Nope. I’m fighting for them to reimburse me for a rental

1 Like

lol is that all you can think of when someone says their car is a lemon

1 Like

@smurtaza81 Did you end up leasing a Wagoneer? I’m pretty sure the one for the deal that I shared was a :lemon: because I had interested parties, but vehicle is still listed.

I contacted lawyer on my wagoneer. probably start process in next week or two

The lord must be watching over me because my wife told me to just go to the dealer to get things closed that night, but my salesman (old dude, +70 years) mentioned that the odometer was flashing and throwing some code and all techs were gone until morning so they couldn’t finalize things even if they wanted to.

Well next morning before following up with the CDJR dealer I get a hit on a Sienna for $1k off and took that ASAP. Funny enough, both dealers are within a few miles of each other.

I take it since they pulled the listing they had a buyer commit and then when they tried to deliver it the :lemon: issues started popping up resulting in an unwind. It is still listed today for anyone who is willing to go through the service headaches of trying to let CDJR fix your brand new car.

You have a link? I have grand wagoneer but my payment is $1402 but for $600ish I would bite if it is decently loaded?

https://www.saffordofwinchester.com/inventory/new-2023-jeep-wagoneer-base-4wd-4d-sport-utility-1c4sjvap7ps571627/

It was a well optioned Series I, sucks that those are excluded from $1500 TDM. 360 cam, pano roof, bench seats, nice color.

Color combo is nasty :nauseated_face:

Yeahhhh I will pass. I think my boujee ass cannot do basic lol

Have you seen some of those GW drivers

tv land diana trout GIF by YoungerTV

1 Like

As decked out as a Series I can be (outside of passenger screen I believe), but I understand it won’t be everyones cup of tea.

The Silver color has great presence in person.

1000%

I think I should have gone for my gut on the Yukon or Escalade but there are SO MANY of them where I live. I would provably go up to the wrong car.

lololol I’d drive a GW, likely not a Wagoneer. We’re likely the same.

Some of the new Escalades are nice, but I can’t get around the pricing (there are other contenders if you don’t “need” that large of a vehicle). Yukon’s are far too common and the manager special rental spec looks nearly the same as the guy who paid much more $$$.