Jeep GC altitude. Lease offer

Im looking to lease a altitude. I’ve been to a few dealerships. I’m located in NJ but this offer is from a dealer in warwick NY. I was offered the altitude for 399 a month after tax. I currently lease a Laredo E for 300 a month with 8 payments remaining. The dealer offered to pay the remaining payments (2400). Our deal was based off of a 2500 down payment but it is essentially a wash since they’re the same amount. (So no money down?) I’ll provide pictures of what I have. The salesman told me I can come in tomorrow, make first payment and that’s all. Please educate me. I’m young and new to this. Thank you! ( This is my second post since first one I didn’t provide necessary documents.)

Did you just opened another thread with the same information as the previous one? :flushed::joy:

1 Like

Please don’t do that

Have you checked the value of your car through another buyer like Carvana, Carmax or Vroom? Try negotiating your deal separate from the car you want to trade in, must of the time dealers take advantage of the mix up and that is when they fu** you over.

You seriously need to slow down and do research. Or hire a broker. Go to marketplace and search tags for your state.

You’re about to p*ss away thousands of dollars without understanding any of the details. Guarantee you walk into that dealer and you get screwed. You are creating a panic rush where there is absolutely none.

And please don’t make any more duplicate threads.

1 Like