Jeep Compass Latitude 4x2 - $137 per month, 36 mo, $600 DAS

I am Doing the samething , i have a replicated the calculator in my sheet and Always contact them with purchase price That I Targeted ,
I was lucky with Nissan and Hyundai but i have not have any chance in another brand.

@WBL you said that there was zero acquisition fee, but the Leasehackr calculator shows an acquisition fee of about 795. Was it just rolled in? Or how did you get it waived?

Thatā€™s partially why Iā€™m looking around at it a little bit. I canā€™t imagine that a dealer in the Northeast is going to sell many of these between now and March. There arenā€™t many left in my area, but one dealer in particular is sitting on probably around half of whatā€™s left. I canā€™t imagine that they want to keep them through the winter.

Thereā€™s about 30 of them within 50 miles of me. One dealer in particular is sitting on a handful of them for some reason.

Iā€™m just trying to figure out how the OP got a zero acquisition fee, if thatā€™s accurate. Doesnā€™t that have to go somewhere?

i have to ask, ive been reading around and the site and cant seem to figure it out on my own, but what doe numbers mean ? 20202020202002 ? is it some type of code ?

There is a minimum number of characters required to post, 20 of them, so when people just want to reply with one word gotta add in some characters to meet the minimum post requirement. Hence 2020202020 is quick to punch in.

Waived. Two dealers told me the $795 fee is not required on Compass, so I ensured the fee was not included in my deal. I presume they charge it on Wrangler leases. Can anyone clear up why that is? Does Chrysler Capital identify models where Jeep dealers are instructed to charge the fee? Or is it entirely negotiable?

1 Like

Thanks, makes a huge difference!

1 Like

well now i feel dumb lol all this time i thought it was some secret code known only to the very smartest of leasehackers

Whoa whoa whoaā€¦ yes that does make a big differenceā€¦ I wonder if that applies to the Cherokee as well since one quote sheet i saw didnā€™t have the Accq fee includedā€¦

Anyone know if thatā€™s just a ā€œpromoā€ thing going on, or has it been that way for a long time.

1 Like

Saves almost 24 dollars a month give or take based on the 795 Jeep fee in the Leasehackr calculator.

1 Like

@WBL you wouldnā€™t happen to know if the ā€œSun and Wheelā€ Edition has different RV and MF figures compared to the regular Latitude? I was searching for Latitudes and those come up too.

It might not matter anyway, the best Iā€™ve been able to get so far is around 3400 off sticker on 26685 MSRP, provided I can even get them to break down the price lol.

I donā€™t know, sorry. If youā€™re willing to go to NorCal, my cousin signed a Compass lease last week with a $5500 dealer discount. I can PM you the dealer. The payments were much higher though because the RV and MF are not as favorable as they were. It came out to like $180 per month with nothing extra down.

1 Like

Yeah, I didnā€™t realize that the programs changed a few days into September. RV dropped a few points which kind of kills it for me at the moment. Oh well.