I leased 46k car 2 months ago and trade in value is only 32k

Let’s give him the benefit of the doubt until he posts a pic of his contract.
I’ve been PM with him the last few days. He doesn’t know as much as the experienced members on here but he appears to be a fierce negotiator.

You are right sir. I was working with couple of jeep dealers when I was trying to get jlu and the dealer gave me the final quote(I believe its Rubicon) after I already signed my Sahara.
And actually the Rubicon deal was better so I just posted to share with people who in looking for jlu lease. I wish this helps your confusion. :slight_smile:

I appreciate that sir. During my stelvio deals, you helped me out a lot.

Like he said, I’m not that great car leaser like many of you guys on this forum. I dont have such a great skills or knowledges on leasing and i’m not even native english speaker so I need to edit my comments again and again to collect my miss spelling. :):sweat_smile:
I still dont know many and I’m still learning the systems from you guys.
I’m just being sincere and respectful with auto business people during the deals.
I’m just one of guy who loves cars and love negotiating the deals. :slight_smile:
Let’s keep it cool 20202020202020

I don’t understand why you keep posting 202020202020 in many of your long posts. What does your 202020202020 mean? :thinking:

3 Likes

You-keep-using-that-word

1 Like

I just typed 2020202020 since I saw some people tying that on many post lol
And I assume it’s the sound of idling like tu-o-tu-o
Correct me if I’m wrong. Cuz honestly I’m not sure haha

Prime example of how things just proliferate on the internet

4 Likes

:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

20202020202020😂

3 Likes

There you go hahaha :yum:

Lol…FYI OP, there’s a 20 character minimum post length. So if someone posts a really short message like “good deal”, then they’ll add 202020 20 to the message to meet the character requirement.

Omg…I thought 202020 is the sound of engine exhaust… :joy:

Thanks for your information!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah, I had (well, HAVE) no idea the difference. My auction listings don’t show JL; HOWEVER, I just looked up the Unlimited that does not state JK and the numbers are indeed much higher. There is quite a variation, but some are even breaking $50k!!

2 Likes

This is 100% trolling

Party pooper :crazy_face: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :sob:

2 Likes

I 100% believe @yongming.

First, the PNW right now is an absurd market for used cars. Does not shock me he nearly broke even on his JLU. Seems completely feasible.

Second, Alfa is struggling everywhere but especially up here. I’ve literally seen two on the road in a year - one giulia and one stelvio. Tons of aged inventory that needs to go. I’m not surprised they let one go this cheap.

1 Like

Yeah, I would expect it.
Basically the JK is there previous generation Jeep that they made from 2007-2018. There was an “unlimited” variant with 4 doors that sold well and had a higher residual.
The “JL” is the new redesigned Jeep wrangler and also has been released with a 2018 model year and also has an “unlimited” 4 dr variant.
the MSRP increased significantly on the "JL"s and the feature set too. but some of these jeeps run over $50K. but the most advantageous have a residual of 80% after 36 months.

I agree with you.
My jeep manger told me that there is no jlu number on kbb yet but once they update it, it might be less than $41.5k for now but i will be on good position at the end of the lease and make some profit if I sell it instead return it. Jeep wrangler amazingly keep the reslae value!

They really should have differentiated them better, with distinct and disparate model years and/or trims.

So, if you see a deal in “Worst leases” thread, you will try duplicating it?

I think that’s rude to do it because 20202020 sounds very happy. So the person who post worst deals might get offended. Dont you think so?