Jeep Accessories Thread

If you don’t care about reception and just want a shorter antenna this may be it:

https://smile.amazon.com/Monrand-Antenna-Replacement-2006-2019-Accessories/dp/B07S1LL4YK/ref=sr_1_56?crid=2P6399TWERWQ4&keywords=jeep%2Bwrangler%2Bantenna&qid=1657639391&sprefix=jeep%2Bwrangler%2Bant%2Caps%2C148&sr=8-56&th=1

1 Like

Or get a badge, and delete:

4 Likes

Got these decals on Etsy for about $52 plus tax. Got the 20” version as the 24” looked too big and overwhelming. Took a while to apply mainly due to measuring and aligning to center to the door. Was kinda hard to see the bubbles while using a credit card to squeegee the bubbles, so had some bubbles.

5 Likes

Some bubbles in the decals but oh well …

12 Likes

sorry for the dupe but my deletion permissions have been stripped of me, so here we are. Just trying to avoid cross-posting and keep the leasing thread from being too large (hahahahahahah!)

On jeep build page why I dont see any option for side steps or rails for 23 Rubicon. I am talking about stepper like Sahara has as Standard on 22.

[MRK] Side Steps are $95

Not shown on builder but can add to order.

2 Likes

Are any picture available how they looks like.
I recall seeing two different types .

[MRK] Side Steps are $95

[MRU] Mopar Black Tubular Side Steps are $495

e4360105188a6ad350e54cd7b9b3dc8d

1 Like

So do the rubi come standard with rail.
And if you add sidestep do they remove the rail.

can’t add side steps to rubi, only comes with rock rails

1 Like

I order these to replace the rock rails

N-Fab Nerf Steps RS | Textured Black, Wheel-to-Wheel | 518416612 | Fits 2018-2022 Jeep Wrangler JL 4 Door SUV, SRW Gas https://a.co/d/1EpKElq

I have a Hothead SOT headliner, used for few months…if anyone interested.

any 12" drop kits to minimize the wheel gap?

2 Likes

Love the fastback top. Hate the drop lmao. One pothole you’re scraping

so sick, who makes that

Who knows. If you ask on jl forum, theyll probably ban you for blasphemy.

2 Likes

Its on bags, I would assume. It looks like the rear fender is basically sitting on the tire.

Anyone know if Sahara side steps would fit Rubi? I’m looking to get them of FB Marketplace and replace rock rails on the Rubi. Also, wonder if any demand for Mopar headliner on secondary market?