Jeep 4xe vs Chrysler Pacifica hybrid flip?

There is a lot of talk about getting the Jeep 4xe and possibly flipping. What about the Pacifica? Seems to have good discount from MSRP and the hybrid version comes with the deep incentives.
The Pacifica would suit our needs more but having the option to flip would be nice so just wanted to see if I am missing something as to why the 4xe is so popular yet little talk about the Pacifica.

Run the numbers through Carvana/Carmax and see how they compare.

where did you find Pacifica hybrid on a discount?

1 Like

Some of the brokers have them.

Everywhere :rofl:
It’s a fca product

7500 + 750 fuel credit + 750 Chrysler bonus cash per @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto so 9k in incentives
Selling price Below msrp I believe here in so cal :cowboy_hat_face:

The answer for which you seek, lies in the question you ask.

I’m wondering the same too.
I want the 4XE, but Pacifica is better for the family’s need.

2 Likes

Do note that the bonus cash gets factored into the msrp. Very weird how all rebates get deducted from msrp with anything stellantis. Need to click on net price at the bottom to get true msrp after adding in rebates to net price.

2 Likes

Pacifica has that midnight package with the black rims for $1k. Sure looks good but unlikely to get that money back on a flip I assume.

1 Like

Anybody have a calculator link for a pacifica hybrid deal?

You’d be surprised - wheels/sunroof can make or break cars at auction/wholesale value.

1 Like

Anyone know how I can get any of these?

Pacifica Hybrid Owners Incentive -$2000
Returning Lessee Orphan Program -$1500
In-Market Owner Offer Coupon Program -$1250
Chrysler Partnerships/Events Email Offer -$1000
In-Market Owner Offer Coupon Program -$1000

What specifically is that?

I don’t know. Just went to random dealership website and saw these incentives listed.

If you are an orphan named Lessee who is returning to her hometown, FCA may give you a $1500 discount. Or not. See dealer for details.

4 Likes

Very interested in this. But I think this van is not known for a strong resale value. CarbuyerUSA’s intial quote is $45k for a Limited with 3k miles. Any intel on MMR?

2022’s have no data yet. These are for ‘21s

1 Like

Theoretical calculator based on what ive seen some brokers and recent residual and mf from edmunds. I could be way off, but doesnt seem to be a great lease… though i guess if you sell after a few months to a year, there is still some potential to make a little or at least break even.

Its very spacious AND its a plugin hybrid. Have you seen the leases on other Minivans or large 3 row SUVs? Its a great lease for anyone that needs the space

1 Like

In the current market, unfortunately, it is a great lease. Toyota Sienna is going 6k above MSRP. :confused:

2 Likes