2020 Jag F-Type P340 convertible:

MSRP 86239
Out the door 74257.83

True Zero down
MF .001
Residual 56
33 months 10k miles
$940/month

I am trying to get them to a flat $900 but it’s been tough and that where I need to be. Mostly, because of high insurance quotes!

No way anyone in their right mind would lease a Jag for 900 a month

1 Like

Rarely have I ever had a “right mind”. Look at the numbers. Do they make sense or are you just a troll?

I like to troll but those numbers do not make sense :slight_smile: What is the residual? And I was actively interested and looking at the F TYpe in the days of 400 a month lease 2 years ago…

Your question is pointless without details and context. Where are you located? What are the fees? Are taxes up front or in the monthly? Are you aware of the incentives? How do you know your dealer discount vs factory money?

A cursory glance at Edmunds shows $8-$9k in incentives on the 380, how much do you specifically qualify for?

Trolling is fun haha! $400 on a $86k car doesn’t seem reasonable. Let’s just say inflation is a bit high now. Lol.

Residual is 56 and MF is .001 (They are making money on bumping the buy rate)

Agree - 400 was on the base F-type of 60-70 k msrp. But it is hard to justify the 900+ on an 86k F_type. Even on a 110k SVR it is too much. Have you tried an i8 or are you just set on F-type?

All the i8’s around here are pretty high. You know of a deal?

I know that i8s will lease better. Looks like in the 800-1200 range depending on MSRP. Look around in this forum…

Btw, did the Ftype finally get a rear camera? That was one of ROFLs with the 2018 models … no rear camera LOL

will do. thanks. yes it has a camera and apple and android play. the infotainment use to stink. they’ve improved a good bit.

definitely too much for a P340 (is this a 340 or 380? I see 340 in the screenshot) IMO not sure how much your discount is before incentives

If incentives are 8k, then discoun tis only 5.5k which sucks big time

P340 not 380. Sorry. Haha

OP makes fun of us for trolling but he does not know this board was hacking F-type leases when he was still shopping for his first bicycle … He should at least try to get his models straight lol. That’s like saying oops haha did I say 550? I meant 528…

1 Like

That’s a big difference, the incentives for the 340 seem to be $3,450 vs the $9k or so for the 380.

1 Like

Glad you got a kick out of that.

I do. I always come and look at the “evaluate-my-deal posts” from noobs for my morning laugh.

In all seriousness, the jag deal is not good… You need better discounts on this. YOu can almost get a Porsche for 900 a month …

1 Like

unfortunately jags dont lease well :frowning: but in this case they’re taking you for a riddddeee

Jags do lease well if there is lots of trunk money. In this case, doesn’t look like it…