🗽 January Toyota Deals - $240/mo Tacomas Available + Tundras Coming Soon - Shipping Available

Need White or Silver. Do you use Ally or US Bank?

Ally, and they can get any color usually within a week.

Ok. Can you send me the options list of the TRD Sport Premiums that they can get me in White?

I’m sorry you did PM me about this before. I can ask tomorrow to what we can work out. I think you wanted a specific sport package correct?

No Problem. Let me know.

Any Taco Limited deals?

They don’t lease well but yes we can do any model.

Looking for a gray limited -36 or 24 months with 12k miles. What kind of price would I be looking at?

1 Like

Pricing is about 10$ better on most Tacoma’s this month. I am also waiving my broker fee for the next 3 that lock in a deal with me. I will update soon with new availability. PM me all questions.

The limiteds don’t lease well. Can I ask why you are interested in just the limited? A TRD sport with leather is a better truck that can leased for a quite a bit less.

2 Likes

I want the panoramic camera.

Gotcha. Makes more sense if that’s a feature you specifically want. The offroads have a similar feature also but its a different ride than a limited.

1 Like

Tacomas are still going strong this month. PM to lock in a deal. Like this 2020 TRD Off Road in White that just came in. $289/mo NY Tax included with only First and DMV fees Due @ signing.

Running Boards
Bed Light
All Weather Mats
Mud Gaurds
Paint Protection Film

2020 Offroad

1 Like

Getting any cement sr5’s in stock any time soon?

Looking to do a 39/12k lease, located in NJ so pickup is no problem. Also what would be your break down for such a lease?

Yes I’m sure we can find one for you we work with a few dealers in NY.