January Honda Deals - SoCal

Guys I think he’s trolling you.

Either that or hes smoking something illegal

Guess this term is used very loosely now.

Depends where one lives. Somethings are legal in SoCal that aren’t in other places!

This a pretty high effort troll post then

He doesn’t have any clients coming in the stealership so he has to find ways to amuse himself.

$844 for a civic -----LOL

1 Like

Hmm. I wonder whats that .

So basically, guy can pay an additional $3k and just buy at MSRP of course without market adjustments

I’m not in the loop at all on hot hatch stuff, but is not the hype of the Type R kinda old news now? Shouldn’t it just be a regular car purchase at this point? Maybe I’m wildly out of touch.

It’s an inverse unicorn. SO ITS A UNICORN!!! It meets the 3% rule!

1 Like

It will be worth it if he’ll throw in one of these:

3 Likes

Can we get this landfilled to worst leases

1 Like

I know I know…

Pure profit.

On one hand, I’d agree with this as this deal is likely only good through tomorrow, unless Honda keeps numbers the same for Feb. Why wait until Jan 30 to toss up a deal only a moron would take for 2 days?

OTOH, why go through the effort unless completely bored…which in Jan, on a Wed afternoon, he very well could be.

1 Like

What is the difference between license fee and vehicle license fee?
Why are you charging the full sales tax of the car?
Why did you post a new month deal towards the end of the month?
Any other fees you have up the sleeve for new members to learn and not fall for?

I think OP misread the definition of “good deal”. $844 a month would put you into an entirely different class of cars. There is nothing “good” about this deal, save maybe the commission OP will make on it.

1 Like

guys this won’t last long!!!

1 Like

This thread needs to be closed and the OP needs to be put on probation – if hes not already :wink:

1 Like

Double Secret Probation.

3 Likes

seems like the ankle monitor messing with your brain cells – might want to it get checked out – jus looking out

What? No $950 extra for magical unicorn glitter paint protector? Or $750 for special stain remover powder for the seats? Coz they’re ‘must haves’ for me!