Jaguar XE Diesel AWD Premium Demo - $240/m with $0 down

They might not have it advertised but you should check with the sales manager and they almost always have some loaners available. Whether they want to make a deal on that is another story though. Good luck!

Thanks! I will start my mass mailing campaign shortly! If I can get something close to OPs deal for simple Diesel Premium (doesnā€™t have to be AWD)ā€¦ might be a great steal. Iā€™m in SoCal so not sure how much that will hurt/help the situation.

Iā€™m torn between a Jag EX and a Volt (very odd I know!)ā€¦ the Volt would be amazing for the SoCal traffic but the Jag would just be a comfy ride for the hour or two Iā€™ll spend on the road each way.

Yea, start emailing now to let them know what youre looking for (ie, a loaner) and communicate general numbers that you want to hit. If you get any written offers that are close, circulate those to other dealers. Those dealers, even those who scoff at your #s now, will likely follow up with you at the end of the month with numbers that are, rather miraculously, close to what you requested. Then circulate those offers to the other dealers offering them one final chance to earn your business.

1 Like

I am cross shopping between the Q50, the Jaguar XE and the BMW 3 series. I found the XE to be very tight/ compact. I am not very tall but stillā€¦hope you get to go on a long test drive before you decide

Thanks for the infoā€¦ Iā€™ll be sure to approach the process in that manner!

Iā€™ll be sure to keep that in mindā€¦ test drives are a must. In reality I know that I will probably end up in some Volt for the carpool-lane access but itā€™s fun to go down the rabbit hole sometimes. :slight_smile:

Or maybe a Model 3?:wink:

If Elon called me today and asked me to be one of the first people to take delivery later on this monthā€¦ absolutely! I read somewhere a while ago (canā€™t remember where) that the wait time for the last batch of people who gave their deposits was around 26 months. Iā€™m sure itā€™s a lot longer now.

Lolā€¦the wait times seems true. Too many people waiting for one

I even considered it when it was first announced lol but just something felt so wrong about putting a deposit on a car Iā€™d never seen, sat in, driven or was in the wild to get peopleā€™s take on.

I know people mainly get Teslas for the tech, I have a friend who had the S and now the Xā€¦ heā€™s the first admit that the finishes of the vehicle donā€™t scream luxury but the technology does, which I agree with. Thatā€™s another thing Iā€™m a bit worried about, Iā€™ve seen some tacky, low-grade things with the finishes on a six-figure car from themā€¦ Iā€™m worried what a $35K car is going to look likeā€¦ as far as production errors, etc.

Ditto for me. Couple of my coworkers have put down the $1000 but I just stopped short for the same reasons you mentioned. BTWā€¦Volvo just announced yesterday that all Volvos will be electrified from 2019 onwards. MB is also investing very heavily in electrifying their cars. So will have many more options to choose from once your current lease gets overā€¦cheers!

I did put down the $1000. on a Tesla 3, the night of the order taking opening. But Iā€™ve been loosing interest, even though I would appreciate the torque.

Iā€™ve been considering a Jag F Pace AWD 20d (diesel) or the 25t (a new 4 Ingenium cylinder turbo). The 20d MSRP with the options (Vision, Technology, roof rails) is about $60,300.

If I could find a F Pace deal like Kwardenā€™s example of ~$393./mo, on the $61,436. MSRP, I would jump on it. (Q: What are the $2619. of upfront charges? Doc fee, sales tax on the rebate, acquisition feeā€¦?)

The 2017 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD is nice, and if the promised turbo-diesel actually arrives, it would probably give me the torqueā€™y dynamic Iā€™m after.

That is a nice deal for sure

im in jersey which dealer is this?

@kwarden13 got that quote for an XF, not F-Pace. Thereā€™s no way you will get anywhere near that price for an F-Pace.

The dealer was Jaguar Paramus

Just started to email dealers in SoCal to see if I can replicate the OPā€™s deal. Wish me luck guysā€¦

3 Likes

can you let me know the dealership so I can contact them, I called my local dealer and they said over $400 a month

How about this one?

36 months @ 5K + $4,000 down + Fees? I donā€™t believe this is anywhere near the OPā€™s dealā€¦