Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$2317] - inception, doc, tax, first month, dmv
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$240]

Sales Tax Rate: [6.875%]
STATE NJ

Signed the lease over the weekend for a manager demo car. It has 4700 miles on it in like New condition. Has the vision package and Navi. Really wanted the cold weather package but that was adding a significant cost to the car.

Also as part of the deal they are paying 2 payments towards my BMW i3.

12 Likes

That seems like a killer deal!

By chance did you drive the other versions? If you did, how does the diesel compare?

Awesome deal. Congrats. Let us know what you think of the deisel once you’ve had some driving time. I never did test drive the 20d.

@MConte05 @Springside123
I didn’t drive other versions of the car, just diesel. It drove really nicely the cabin was little high but I didn’t put the radio on when driving it. I am also coming from an electric car so that noise might be normal for most.

@Kam_Dabrowski
Its in Bergen, PM me if you are interested in more details.

I’d say that’s a great deal for a $46k car.

I recently got a quote from there and they had a jaguar xf for $397 a month. It was a $61k car. So I think they have pretty good deals.

1 Like

I did not take the jaguar or mercedes because I had a trade in and they were unwilling to take it. You do not have to be such a douche. I was shopping around deciding what car to get. I was just about to post the deal however with your attitude it is not worth my time. Also, I am allowed to post different deals on here, that is why it is a forum. I am not standing up for a dealership just merely stating I got a good quote from them. Granted I never saw the vehicle and only dealt with them online.

2 Likes

I don’t understand the point of your recent posts. Are you saying this whole forum is fake and full of dealers making false posts/deals?

2 Likes

Looks like I missed a tantrum

2 Likes

@kwarden13 I hope you will still post your deals. There are 99 people who will be grateful where 1 will be, well, not.

I actually went by a Jaguar dealer today trying to see if they had any diesel loaners or managers’ cars and they didn’t. They wanted to give me a number on a new one, and I just said “thanks, but I know where I need to be and I know you probably cannot get there unless it’s a loaner or something, but feel free to send me an email and try!”. They had lots of other loaners, but not one that was a diesel, which makes complete sense.

1 Like

2 Likes

First on top is XF, second is XE

@Kam_Dabrowski
Stop calling other people’s deal bullshits or fakes. Don’t be bitter if you can’t make a deal workout in your favor. No wonder you can’t find a deal considering your attitude on this forum!!

This forum has been nothing but helpful in getting deals for me and I am grateful for that.

And Yes I did lease a Highlander in Nov for $315 a month, would you like a proof of that also!!

Here I am attaching my deal, I ended up rolling everything into the deal. And did a sign and drive.

3 Likes

Learn how to read and do math and the re-read the original post…might help you

Thanks a lot for sharing this. I went to the local Jag dealer but was nowhere close to this deal although the sales folks showed me new ones not demos. Quick question…the deal sheet shows the monthly as $301, while your post mentioned $240. What am I missing? Thanks again and congratulations on your new ride!

I think OP took into account the last 2 payments on his BMW

The original deal was $240 with $2317 due at signing which was tax doc dmv inception and first month which I ended up rolling into the payment bringing my drive off to $301. It made more sense to not fork over 2k… the dealer wanted me to pay that up front instead of rolling it in but they did it with no issues.

2 Likes

Hey, this looks like a great deal! I have a 328d right now and I’m looking for a second car. I’m about to send an email to the dealership you went to asking about leasing a XE Diesel loaner, but is there any other details or tips I should know before I do? Thanks!

Do not worry about Dabrowski and/or simialr mysterious aliases such as Car Phan and Leasemaster that pop up from time to time just to rile people.

As for OP, he got a smoking deal lol :slight_smile: {Diesel pun intended ]

1 Like

I scoped out couple Jag dealers nearby and I have a quick question… even if they don’t advertise any loaners or demo vehicles available for lease… should I still reach out and inquire? I am not sure how common this is since I’ve never looked into a demo or a loaner.