Jaguar F Type lease

Hello Hackers,

I got this quote from a dealer in NY, this is the first email they responded back, can somebody please let me know if this is a good deal? or should I go shop around?

MSRP: $74,433.00
Selling price: $63973.56
Term: 36 months
Miles: 10k/year
Residual: 60% (44659.80)
Money factor: .00035

Total Drive Off… 3,762.41
This includes the following:
First Monthly Payment… 574.51
Registration… 115.00
Title Fee… 50.00
Acquisition Fee… 795.00
Doc Fee… 75.00
Inspection Fee… 10.00
NYS Tire Fee (UPF)… 12.50
Cap. Reduction Tax … 175.00
Lease Sales Tax… 1,879.27
TAX ON ACQ… 76.13

The monthly payment is 574.51 before tax

I know this falls into the 1% category, but I did some research and found out Alex was able to do $418 before tax with 0 down.

But of course that deal is in CA and this is in NY, anybody has any thoughts?

It would have been a lot more productive to post this in the existing thread INSTEAD of making a whole new thread

understood, sorry about that, I posted in Alex’s thread instead.

Thanks

Alex had a 63k msrp car. You have a 73k msrp f type. Key difference

Sounds like a very good deal.

If it has the vision stuff jump on that deal.

How do I post on the page?

Sorry to hijack your thread but I can’t post yet… I’m interested in leasing a 2017 F Type Coupe (Premium AT). Spoke with a dealership and told them i’m looking to be under $650/mo with the payments. Sales manager said this would be a hard price point to hit, even with $3,500 down.

What am I missing here? My credit scores are in the 735-750 range. Looking at the forum I’m seeing completed deals of under $600/mo. Any help would be appreciated!

Go somewhere else. Not everyone is willing to play ball

Looks like July residuals took a three or four point hit on the base model down to 66%. Even with a $10,000 discount off MSRP, that still pushes the payment north of the $500 point instead of the $400 area.

I’m guessing this has to do with the MY18 coming out soon, thus the residual drop on the MY17? Perhaps with the MY18, which is a facelift, it’ll be possible to knock down the price on remaining MY17s even further and get the payments back to the $400 range. I have a feeling that’s going to be the only option, as dealers likely won’t be discounting the newly facelifted models much for a while. :neutral_face:

Bumping this to see if anyone has anything to share regarding what to expect for F-Type deals for the rest of the year…