Jaguar F-Type Lease Offer

I have been searching for an f type because I think the below promotion is a great deal. That said, I haven’t spoken to a single dealer that has come close to those prices. Does anyone have any experience/advise with this?

Usually manufacturer offers are not that enticing. Use Edmunds to fine RV/MF, and past data from the LH forum to find discounts. The offer listed is based on MSRP (0% discount).

Leasing a Jaguar is like asking for a hole in the head. Once you come to an actual amount you might realize you could either be paying nearly the same amount on a Boxster or a fraction of the price on a Z4.

You need to check the specific model you want and get the residuals from Edmunds because each trim is unique.

I am having similar issues and at a complete loss. Looking at a 2021 f type r dynamic. With options comes to 94k msrp.

Have gone to 3 different dealers and the lowest offer I’ve gotten is 1387/month with 5k down and 10k mileage/year.

For that cyberdemon is right I could get a porsche. Problem is it’s the jag I want. What am I doing wrong? It just doesn’t make sense to me even with the low residuals.

How does that compare to your target deal, based on the current lease program info you got from Edmunds and reasonable targets of pre-incentive discounts based on research of other deals?

Its far off from the numbers on edmunds. Here’s what it would be using their numbers

.00147 MF and 62% residual

The only useful information from Edmunds is the mf/RV/incentives you get from posting in the model specific forum and asking

Yes, that’s what was given to me (the .00147 and 62% for my zip)

What pre-incentive discount are you basing your calculations off?

None. The one dealer gave me 1500 off but I did not factor that in.

Ok, so what you should do before talking to a dealer is put together a target deal based off of research on other deals and the current lease terms. If you go into the dealer not knowing what deal you’re trying to get, you’re setting yourself up for failure.