Jaguar F-Pace leasing questions

Hey fellow hackrs,

I am trying to help my mother lease a Jaguar that she fell in love with. The quote she received from the dealer was atrocious and I told her to leave immediately for me to do some research. Here is what she received:

I searched on Edmunds and the MF should be .00007 and residual 37% (ouch).
Is it normal for a dealership to not include discounted sales price. (Is this the part you have to negotiate heavily on).

Ideally with a 6% MSRP discount, and non-inflated MF, I am getting around $800/month with $4,000 DAS (including state tax). Thanks for the input.

Search the forum to see the discount on other Fpace deals

Yes, they tell you that you ‘negotiated’ the rebate amount, but that’s always there unless they go with a non captive bank.

It is a Jag however so they tend to not make great deals, you have to fight for it, it isn’t handed to you on a plate. Here’s a hint, it’s the EOM , they need to make some quotas.

Thanks for the input!

So we were able to come to 3% discount for a sale price of $71,450. It would be $850/month including tax with $3,320 DAS and normal MF of 0.00007. I’m going to try go get to $800/month with tax. Also trying to see what the Chase deal is…

First Zero out DAS, it’s purpose is to hide how much that car is costing you.

That should jack that number up to 950/month. Then work that puppy as low as you can go.

This thread looks like a much better deal. Maybe check out which dealer was willing to make it happen.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.