I've been out of town

I just got a $40,300 MSRP JCW cooper 6-spd.

I am thinking of getting it for myself!

But if you’re interested I can make a great deal on it.

Any connections in SoCal? I’m looking to get a small SUV for my growing family. Maybe something like a Rav4, CRV, Rogue, CX-5, Santa Fe? Wife would like all the bells and whistles. I tried out the Equinox yesterday and hated it. I’m a n00b here, so any help is much appreciated! :slight_smile:

Bmw X1 or X3?

It will be just as much as those other cars to lease.

And i think you’ll like it more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh man, my wife would be ecstatic, but I seriously doubt I could lease one for close to the other cars. If you could help me pull that off, I’d be jumping for joy. :smile:

I’m looking for a 340i Xdrive in the DC area with the M Sport, Technology, Driver Assist and Cold Weather packages. Ideally in Blue with Black interior. Any chance you can help?

Sent you an email yesterday RE: a few Clubman’s…

Should I send you a PM about the BMW? I’m in San Diego, but I’ll be up in Orange County this weekend. Would be willing to drive a ways if I need to.

Looking for a lease deal on X1. Can you please help me find one? MD (Baltimore) or VA(Fairfax) or NY(Buffalo or new York) area is fine with me.

Whats your email address?

I think we may have some loaners at Fairfax VA that lease out really well.

Thanks,

-Raphael

working on something for you.

Ill brb.

Thanks so much, appreciate the help. :slight_smile:

Thank you. Sent you a PM with my email address.

http://www.bmwofbeverlyhills.com/used/BMW/2016-BMW-X3-beverly+hills-dc9b47b90a0e0adf2f7fe0bbf99d48d3.htm

This car.

3year / 30k lease.

$400 a month + tax/DMV/FEES

First payment at signing.

Ill have to check availability and I will have them discount it :slight_smile:

Let me know if you want to do MSD’s or a down payment.

Thanks so much. I know that’s probably a fantastic deal and I really appreciate your help, but 400 is already well above what we were budgeting and my wife would definitely need more than 10k miles/yr since we drive up to Orange County quite a bit. Her current Kia Soul lease has 15k miles/yr and she’s already at 30k in the first 2 years. I’m still learning, so not quite understanding the MSDs. Those are discounts based on what you qualify for right (like USAA, etc?)

what kind of payment are we looking to get?

um, was looking to keep it around 300 OTD, but I could probably justify going around 350. I realize that’s completely ridiculous for a BMW SUV. This baby is expensive. :wink:

whats your zip code so I can get an accurate tax.

PM’d you. :slight_smile:

loberant, just sent you a pm, appreciate your time on this forum

How about a Mini Clubman.

They are actually pretty spacious.

And I can get you one for WAY under your budget.