It’s like Mercedes doesnt want to move cars

If every car dealer could move their cars at their cars at zero 0% off or even mark up, they would

GLE is new, and it’s nice. You can pay or just find another car

You’re trying to draw a line that doesn’t exist. A dollar out of your pocket is a dollar out of your pocket.

3 Likes

Please never lease again until you’ve gotten at least a B+ on Leasing 101.

4 Likes

Dealer I was at this weekend someone paid 50k extra to get this and it was sold IMG_2883|666x499

1 Like

Not quite sure what paying above MSRP on a G-Wagen has to do a GLE…

Well this thread turned into a dumpster fire

3 Likes

I want to know more about this 5% general rule, and how it correlates with the 1% rule.

1 Like

TBF he drew the line at $783.63 all in and not a penny more

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Car industry memes

Mind if I move it to the collection? :grin:

1 Like

Just copy it. It fits well here as well

Too late, but there is always the link :point_up:
p.s. happy LH anniversary.

1 Like

Let’s get that guy in here paying $675 for a mazda3, then talk about how no GLE is worth $800.

1 Like

What’s next personally hunt down the one and only NJRonbo?

:chocolate_bar:

1 Like

But, to be fair, that poster had rolled in tons of neg equity, right?

Wasn’t that a finance?

1 Like

Its called a joke, folks. Lol.

But also reminds people to keep things in perspective. I wouldn’t fault those who didn’t know any better for paying that much on a $65k car because there are worse things.

1 Like

To all the professors and crap talkers…I just got home with THE BEST GLE350 AMG lease deal I’ve seen in over two years. Go see Vahe at Keyes in Van Nuys. The dude is AWESOME.

Congratulations! Please post in “Share a Deal” so that we can all have something to which we can aspire.

Then I just got damn close to that Mazda deal you referenced. I hit it out of the park today.