Is UPS the worst shipping company

And I BET they got a signature…the drivers.

But aside from that, you can’t blame the whole company for poor performance of individual people. However I blame USPS as it’s highly mismanaged. I don’t think UPS or Fedex as that mismanaged.

FedEx did the same thing.

Yeah, I was going to say… I believe UPS had stopped requiring signatures a LONG time ago, at least from my experience. Hence the “March of '20” on the article… :grin:

1 Like

Saw the date before I posted, but this was still the case when I picked up a parcel at a FedEx distribution center a few months ago…

I found it a little odd that they didn’t want a sig for an in-person pickup, since I was encountering a FedEx employee in meatspace whether I signed with a stylus on a handheld device or not.

But then somehow you still find their little post it note “we missed you”.

Hmm, I guess it makes sense with covid, but like…they didnt even ring the bell, didnt knock, didnt leave a ‘we missed you’ tag. Nothing. I had no way of knowing they had hidden a laptop on my porch….

What happens with them? I use Fedex for shipping my stuff for my side business and they have been nothing but awesome

Track it and see what was posted.

I just had a 16-ounce jar of Knorr caldo de pollo powder delivered.

My office faces the street and I can see the front door from my desk, but I never noticed a delivery van or anyone approaching the house.

I knew the package was there because I got an email from the shipper that the package had been delivered.

Maybe he did a high speed toss out of the window?

That’s the signature move of our USPS delivery guy.

1 Like