Is this for real? 2019 Audi SQ5

Hello everyone,
New here in Nevada…went to the dealer to ask about a lease on an Audi SQ5 this is what I was told:
2019 SQ5 P+ vehicle price:64,XXX
savings: 4775.00
customer rebate: 1500.00
cost:58.XXX
tax:5007.00
doc fee:549.00
title:30.00
Balance due: 64230.51
Dealer wanted 10K down for lease at 39 mos 15K a year at $768.00 month.
just out of curiousity what could/should I get for a monthly payment?
Not with 10K down- I want to put 4K down and want a payment in the high $600’s is that possible? any help would do.

This might be a helpful place to get started

2 Likes

Cartoman-Thanks

1 Like

I’m familiar with neither Audi leasing programs nor SQ5, but $10k down + $768/month sounds like a total rip off.

2 Likes

Also, use the search function to see what other people are getting for SQ5. Below is what a dealer offered in SoCal area a week ago for a 2019 Audi SQ5 Premium Plus. MSRP is slightly lower but it’s 0 drive-off + $639/month.

2 Likes

I have seen others get a better payment with less down-1% rule. For the original amounts the dealer came up with I can lease a porsche according to other posts I have read…lol

Is your tax on this in Nevada really $5k?

Check incentives, they were doing SQ5’s at ~12% dealer discount plus incentives a few months ago. Haven’t checked recently though. Don’t put money down unless it’s MSD’s.

Also for 15k mileage you definitely want Audicare or that 40k service will be expensive.

aj- estimated sales tax on the sheet from the dealer was 5008.00 incentive money they wanna give me is only 1500.00 Ill put money down to get the payment where I want it, but not alot. I just want to find a good deal and not get beat up by the dealer. Tax base in NV is 8.25%

So they’re offering you a total payment of $40k over 39 months to lease a car with a $65k sticker? Sure it’s real, if you want to finance the car for 60 months at like .9% APR.

Thanks for the reference! I believe my SQ5 is actually higher in MSRP unless I read OP’s post wrong. Mine has a 68k MSRP compared to his quote on a 64k MSRP.

That is one horrible horrible shitzy quote you got there OP, I wouldn’t set foot in that dealer again or even do the back and forth negotiating with them out of principle but if you must have an sq5 there’s plenty of recent posts here on what people have been paying or getting quoted on, your offer is pathetic at best so you should definitely reach out to more dealers and probably even check in CA, since your close

It’s a little tough in Vegas, unless you’re willing to travel. There are only 2 Audi dealerships for the whole city.

Donny…yea and my other car was purchased there…you would think they want the business but. I’ve never bought a car out of state…not opposed to it. Both vegas dealers don’t think about giving deals or retaining customers it seems

I am from Vegas, just moved a couple years ago to SoCal. You’ll definitely get a much better deal for just a 4-5 hour trip (45min flight). Let me know how I can help! I sent you a PM.

10k and 768 is horrendous
4k and high 600s is a bad deal

If msds are available there, that’s definitely something to take advantage of

thats a nice one. :+1:

Do not bump old, outdated threads.