Is this Alfa Romeo stelvio deal, good or bad? Need help ASAP! NY AREA

Floaty boaty rx350 for you then :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Tell me which car you would rather do a road trip in?

If Iā€™m doing Miami to New York Iā€™ll take a comfy Volvo.
All twist and turns back roads upstate NY ? Alfa please.

2 Likes

Agreed. Iā€™m outside sales so my car is a mobile office. Comfort above all else

Have you found any better offers in NJ. Iā€™m in PA and my offer so far is $500 down and $585 24/10 and $565 36/10 on a 53k Ti sport

Best offer I have so far from local dealers is 465, 700 out of pocket on a 47.9k stelvio awd sport with sunroof.

An older unit at my local NY dealer on a 51.5k car was 520, 750 out of pocket.

I have an out of state guy Iā€™m working with now on a 17 48k giulia for like 390 lol

Not much luck. Decided to wait for June incentives.

I went in hoping I would get a good deal, this was my first time leasing.

For a 46k Ti, I got a $700 36 month 10 k mile. Surprisingly, they didnā€™t want to negotiate. I am based in Seattle.

The Seattle market is terrible for lease deals just FYI!

Just wanted to let everyone know, I took a deal at a local NJ dealer. No games, no B.S. other then the demo I leased having minor damage here and there at pickup.

Bottom line, I paid $375 per month, 24 months, 12k miles per year on a 2017 demo/loaner with 4900 miles on it $46140 MSRP with AWD. First month payment at lease signing, no other fees. NYS taxes, tire and wheel package and wear and tear package (because of the noticed minor damage they threw it in, good for upto $5000 in damages at lease end) all included in the $375 price. I think I beat the 1% rule, would love to hear everyoneā€™s thoughts!

3 Likes

What is considered minor damage ?

Light scratches in a few spots, very light, small needle size paint chips from rocks or somthing. They included the $600 wear and tear package for free that covers upto 5k in damage at lease end to make up for it. They did one hell of a deal for me.

1 Like

That sounds like normal daily wear and tear.

So what did you get ? Color, specs ?
Window sticker, pics ? Show us what you got :slight_smile:

Fellas, please help me understand this.
MSRP: $51940
Selling Price: $43270
Rebates: $3250
MF: 0.00013
Residual: 60%.

I am coming up with a payment of $403, but the dealer is claiming its $638 with NJ Tax with a down payment of $2122.

Where am I going wrong.
Prefilled Calculator

Here is the worksheet.

Thatā€™s a steal-vio!!!
Congratulationsā€¦:+1:

Two things I have noticed that might explain some of the difference are:

1. Tax calculation - LH calculator has a higher drive off amount compared to the dealerā€™s worksheet because there is $894 to be paid upfront for sales tax. Whereas the dealer is showing no tax calculation, perhaps they are accidentally calculating the tax on the sales price like they would on a sale as oppose to lease

2. Dealer has $899 in fees, your LH calculator shows only $480 in fees

These two still cannot explain the $637 monthly payment. Dealer might be using the 3,250 rebate as part of their $8,670 discount or they are just marking up the MF to an insanely high number.

Is the doc fee $899? Also, are you sure the MF is .00013 and not .0013? Making this changes brings the calculator closer to the dealerā€™s numbers. You need a more detailed lease worksheet.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Yes 899 in fees which some are dealer fees and doc feeā€¦ no itā€™s 0.00013 and they have confirmed that .