Is this a realistic deal? (2021 Accord Sport 2.0T)

Das=due at sale

Frankly, a verbal quote from a dealer without due at sale information or a break down is pretty much useless to you.

No, I havenā€™t. Iā€™ll contact them on tomorrow.

I will make sure to get them to email a summary of all the necessary information.

Honda incentives from Edmunds are usually direct to dealer incentives that are untaxed and baked into the selling price. I adjusted that accordingly in the calculator. Donā€™t put cash down either, you risk losing that money in the event of a total loss. At most pay your inception fees up front (tax, doc fee, DMV). With the interest rate being so low its not a terrible idea to roll it all into the monthly payment, but thatā€™s up to you. Iā€™d estimate around $350 for DMV fees, tire tax, etc. $500 is a pretty high doc fee for NJ, Iā€™d try to find someone closer to 400 max or push for more discount from someone who is higher. Alternatively you could go to NY and pay the state capped $75 fee if you can find a dealer willing to play ball there.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.