Is this a good time to lease a new MBZ GLC 300

I am in WI, I leased a GLC 300 three years ago. Now this is a time to make a new decision.

Should I continue to lease a new GLC 300 (the new designed model) ? Is this a good time because I hear that the market now is crazy? My current vehicle runs less than 20,000 mileages, would this reduce my cost a little bit? Or are there any extra things I have to keep in mind?

No ‘deals’ on GLCs. Low RV high MF and no incentives. Need to write a check or finance. We bought mint CPO year old low mileage demo for 22% off sticker. Might be best to just buy yours out.

1 Like

Perhaps a slight off topic but… do you recall at how much off MSRP your demo was listed? Just wondering how much space there might be btw “listed” discount, and what one can actually achieve…

1 Like

Our sticker was almost 55K (AMG looks/20" wheels packages) and we paid 42K. 4 year factory warranty unlimited mileage and next oil change free. It was listed for 42,500. They fly off the shelves so little discount. And ours was the diamond white with red/black interior with those rare AMG packages so we bought it without even it hitting the lot. 3 people were waiting to see what we would do.

PS we also in SoCal where it seems every female drives a white Benz SUV of some type. Lol

1 Like