Is this a good lease deal? - Trading in Mercedes c43

Is this a good lease deal? Looking to lease a 2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4 Limited.

Seems a bit high on the payment side. They are buying out my C43 Amg from Mercedes Benz Financial. So it gets me out of my current lease, but I’m thinking they are building it into the new lease.

What is this? What are you trading in? What are you leasing?

Looking to lease a 2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4 Limited.

What’s the current payoff of your C43 and how much are they giving you? How many more months do you have left on the C43?

4xe might lease better than the gas version. Did you check broker listings?

1 Like

2 more months left on the c43. Yep broker listings are all around $695-730/month. Seems better than the dealership for just the vehicle themselves since it has more features than the base dealership car. Although the dealership will absorb my lease at no additional cost to me, but probably bumped up the monthly payment on the new lease.

Theyre rolling a couple thousand dollars of negative equity into this deal. It absolutely is not no additional cost. Your lease has two more months. Is it worth thousands of dollars to not wait it out?

2 Likes

Are you fading mileage overage, disposition fee, etc etc on your current lease in this structure?

If so- looks pretty decent.

I don’t think you’ve checked the Marketplace ? Brokers would be laughed at if they couldn’t offer GC 4xe below $695

1 Like