Is this a good lease deal? 2018 Ford Explorer

2018 4DR 4WD XLT
3.5L TI-VCT V6
6 - Speed Automatic

This lease is in CT not sure if that changes the value.

MSRP = $41,420
36 Month Red Carpet Lease using 10,500 MPY
All in including everything is $373 this is with trading in a 2011 Jeep Liberty they say is worth ($4800)

If I don’t trade in my jeep and put $2000 down the payments would be $448 per month for 36 months.

I know I am probably leaving something out. Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks!

How much is the dealer discount?

Im not 100% sure, I’m posting this for a friend. That is all the information I have unfortunately, I just asked her this question and she said I think its $2000.

Sorry, I know that’s not a huge help :frowning:

With $0 down, you’re looking at $503/month for 36 months…not really worth it for a $41k Explorer, if you ask me. You need to find out the money factor to see if they are bumping that up from buy rate and if the discount is only $2,000 like you mentioned, your friend needs to start shopping other dealerships…that’s less than a 5% discount.

1 Like

Hopefully this isn’t from ford in Bridgeport, they are the worst.

Are they taking her $4800 trade in and applying it as a down payment or are they cutting her a check for the Jeep seperatly? Either way not the best deal in the world and if this is at Ford in Bridgeport tell her to run the other way.

It’s terrible!

I can get this in the 200s, zero down

1 Like

Where?? Send me a message looking for an explorer lease

This is correct!

My local dealer just advertised $200 / month lease on XLT Explorer!

That requires $3900 down, plus fees.

1 Like

I am sure this volume Ford dealer can “eat” at least half the down just to be #1 - they are trying to beat out a Florida Ford dealer for the title.