Is this a good lease? 2018 CLA 250 $336/month min drive-off, 15k miles, 36 months

I think I am getting a pretty decent deal. Do you agree?

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018, Mercedes-Benz CLA 250
$2,575 worth of options including LED lighting, Blind Spot Assist, 18" wheels, Wood Trim, Apple CarPlay

MSRP: $ 36,270
**Selling Price: $**31,178
Monthly Payment: $ 336/month including tax
Cash Due at Signing: $ 882 minimum drive-off, zero down
MSD: none
Incentives: $750 loyalty

Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 15,000
MF: 0.00040
Residual: 55%

Region: Socal

are you sure including tax? seems not

Looks like a good deal for 15k miles. Did you prefer driving the CLA over a C Class or 3 Series? I haven’t heard a lot of good things about the CLA but have never driven one myself. In SoCal you have a lot of choice for that sort of monthly payment.

Agreed, structure is coming out to 336+Tax

1 Like

hey would you mind sharing what dealership you’re working with? Probably looking for a more basic option for my daughter. Also, the 750 loyalty is that just for owning another Mercedes?

Yes, it includes tax. I think the selling price I posted is a bit high but the seller won’t email me the official offer since they’re afraid customers will use it as a negotiation tool at other dealers. The $336/month including tax was agreed upon on the phone.

PM you the dealer. Loyalty is for having another Merc in the same house.

Yes, it’s including tax. Is it a good deal?

Looks good for 15K, tax included and zero CCR with those options.

Hey husli08,

I have a '19 that may be able to work with this structure. Please respond to my PM

I’m actually looking for a CLA for the wife. Seeing if any dealers in NY/NJ will structure something similar.

is this a loaner CLA?

Brand New CLA! :smiley: The fresh 19s that just came out

1 Like

You should be able to get a C-class in this price range, which is 10x a better car.

I agree with max_g. Just sit in both of them and you will instantly know the difference in quality. Certainly worth even if C costs a tad more…