Is this a Good Deal? XC90 Loaner

2020 XC90 T5 Momentum 7 FWD - Loaner

Zip: 33180

RV is 58% as per Edmunds, so I think they marked up a bit

I was trying to understand why the inceptions fee is so high… he went 990 dealer fee, 175 tag fee and others (i think the acquisition is also rolled there maybe? )

Anyways trying to understand a bit more, discount seems fine and $2000 rebates is correct

Any ideas where I can negotiate the price?
Please ignore all the mark ups in the sheets

Thank you

What does this mean?

they at the dealer have the RV at 55% , when I asked in Edmunds they give me a RV of 59%

Dealers cannot change the RV. It’s set by the bank.

This dealer may be quoting a different bank than what Edmunds is quoting. Or it’s a regional difference

55% adjusted for mileage. It’s right there - 2% mileage penalty, so RV is 57%. If Edmunds gave you 59% then it was for 7.5k miles and your lease must be 12k miles then.

got it . Thanks…

so besides that do you think its a fair deal?

11.5% discount is too low for a loaner. Try to get another $1,800-2,300 off.

Another one, please help!

Trying to sign an XC90 T5 Mom AWD (Demo)

There is not a lot of inventory down in Miami for Loaners and being the last day of the month they came up with last offer:

MSRP: 51,455
Selling Price (Post Incentives): 41,455
Incentives: 2000 dealer cash + 500 loyalty
DAS: 1000
No MSD
36 / 10k

$499 / Monthly Tax Included

They are also “buying” my wife last XC90 ( 7 payments left of 603! )

Any help will be really appreciated!
thanks again

I tried to replicate the deal in the calculator as you can see it down here:

leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Volvo&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=51455&sales_price=43955&months=36&mf=.00100&dp=439&dealer_fee=1842&acq_fee=995&taxed_inc=500&untaxed_inc=2000&rebate=0&resP=58&reg_fee=0&sales_tax=7&demo_mileage=0&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true&dealerFee_check=false

Looks good. What’s the current mileage on it?
Try your luck and push for 16% see if they want to back up a bit? That probably would save you ~$25/mo and be a near unicorn for FL considering your ~$2,000 fees…

When you say buying, is the dealership paying the payoff for your current XC90? Have you check with other sites to see if that’s fair value? My hunch would be yes but it doesn’t hurt to find out. Or is pull-ahead stack with loyalty now?

That’s what I’m trying to do exactly, pushing for that 16%. but they are not biting I think.

Well I first left this negotiation outside the current lease, and they came back with this solution to make it better. pull-ahead is not stacked with loyalty.
I did hit Carvana and Vroom and I would be -3500 or so… so I think they indeed are taking me out of a problem.

thank you

It’s FWD, and a pretty base one. I’d wait 1 month and do pull-ahead. Where did you put mileage penalty? Added to the selling price?

Yes that’s what I did, Didnt saw the mileage penalty either… but well we will wait for next month I guess
thanks