Is this a good deal? Picking up tomorrow

We just signed a deal on a 2017 Nissan Rogue AWD SV w/ Premium Package for 36 months and 15k miles per year. There was a $3175 rebate and we also got the $500 grad cash, but they did not provide us with any numbers, because originally we went in to look at an S and they quoted us $309 a month and they showed all the numbers, but then they said that the SV has a better residual value so they quoted us $295 a month with $0 down payment and $0 first month with all taxes and fees included. As far as I remember the MF was 0.00003 and the RV was 53% and the sales tax is 8.75%. Thanks.

What was the MSRP? Seems like it is a good deal.

The MSRP is $30,910 … Also I’m not sure if it is $0 first month but what I meant by that was that we don’t have to make the first payment until 30 days from now

Decent deal then. It’s always tough to get a crazy hackr deal on an SUV in this market. I’m sure some people will say bad deal because they are comparing it to the 3-series loaner and c-class loaner deals, but it’s an entirely different class of car.

What’s important is whether you like the car and the deal. :wink:

1 Like

Yeah thats what I was thinking too, I feel like the crazy good deals that I see on here are on luxury cars. Everywhere that I asked last month nobody could do better than that especially not with the premium package, but I think this month the rebate was higher that’s why the payment went down

1 Like

If all goes well, I’m currently planning to sign a deal later this week for virtually same car except 12k miles & slightly lower NJ state taxes (6.875%) $262.70/month (with only 1st month at signing)

So it’s pretty much the same payment too since my taxes are about 1% more and I get more miles which is a 1% difference in RV and also I didn’t pay first month at signing so basically same thing

12k vs 15k residual should be 2% difference.

So basically similar deal.

Overall, I think it’s pretty good lease for the car.