Is this a good deal on an Ioniq 6 SEL Awd?

Thoughts on this deal? I’ve been searching for an SE Rwd or SEL Rwd to get the national deal but no luck so far. I received this offer on an SEL Awd. If anyone can help me find a better deal, or a Rwd let me know. I’m located in WV

The national deal required $3499 down plus TTL. I would say this is as good as than the national deal since it includes all your taxes and only 399 DAS.

Post a link to your best attempt at the LH calculator

What was your target deal that you put together before talking to the dealer?

This is the best I’ve been able to find after contacting countless dealerships over the past few weeks. This is with taxes and everything rolled in. Should I just take it? I really wanted an SE but I dont think I’ll be able to find one, There have been 0 in stock within 500 miles since last month. If you’re a broker and think you can beat this let me know. I’m located in WV.

I think this is a decent deal given the lack of availability in your area. If this is the vehicle you want, then go for it. There are people on the west coast getting quotes at MSRP for these and think they are getting a good deal due to the $10K rebate.

1 Like

Whats the msrp? What’s your target deal?

1 Like

Msrp on the window sticker is 48,750. I really wanted to be at or below $350/mo. I’m just not sure if there’s any wiggle room left with this being an SEL AWD. All of the deals I’ve been seeing are on SE or SEL RWD.

Thats a $50470 msrp on the window sticker.

Let me know if you have any negotiation tips, this will be my first lease. I told them I wanted to be at $350 and they came back with this. The first time I contacted them they were offering $450-500/mo.

How did you get the $350 as a target number? What discount is required to get you there? How does that discount compare to deals you have researched?

The first step is always to put together a well researched target deal.

So with $1000 DAS you are at $345. That amount includes your first payment, so you are about $600 away from your $350 a month target. Is the $600 a deal breaker given the scarcity of vehicles in your area? Might reach out to a broker to see if they can do a little better.