Is this a good deal on a 2020 Mercedes GT 53

Ok everyone need some advice. I’m currently working on a deal and am wondering if you all think I can do better. For those familiar with this car you know 63s are the ones that are more heavily discounted not 53s. In my discount $4000 is the incentive on that model and $1000 for loyalty. This is all they gave me as far as numbers. Any advice you all have would be greatly appreciated.

4K Loyalty. No dealer incentive for the GT53

1 Like

I got 4K for the Because it was a GT $1k for loyalty. My local dealer showed it to me on the screen. I went to them first but decided against it because that car was $123k.

Calvin you’re our resident Benz guru. Is it a good deal or can I do better?

1 Like

Basically took 9K off the car. Loyalty is 4K on the GT4 door. The deal is quite competitive

Edmunds said MF .00169 and RV 58%
Seeing exactly what the dealer comes back at. One dealer I went to said MF .00229

Ok so I’m not getting killed but they aren’t offering up the car to me like that have to get rid off it. I saw the list of 53s just sitting. Many over 6 months on the lot. I’m surprised dealers aren’t being more aggressive with the numbers.

No choice. No trunk money.

Discount doesn’t look bad. You can try to push for 10% before the incentives.

I would lease a M8 gran coupé for the same price if I were you, which is the competitor of GT63.

I had the 2020 840 Gran coupe. Got out of it. I love the way BMWs drive. Ive had several. But the interiors suck for a car with a payment over $1k

I mean the 53 would be on par for a m850.

More bang for buck in terms of m8 versus gt53, but I can see the interior styling being a bit bland and a turn off, Imo the gt53/63 has better exterior styling as well even if it’s just by a little bit.

1 Like

The residual is 62k. That’s nice. The discount includes your incentives, so it is weak. What is the MF? With MSDs and a 12% discount plus incentives, this could be a nice find

I’ll see if I can squeeze 12% with incentives. I’m going to get a slightly more expensive car at $111k. I try not to do msds because if I ever want to transfer a lease it’s a headache. Mercedes has stopped transfers but I don’t think it’s going to last forever. I’ll ask though how much msds would be the cost down.

Funny enough in SoCal the BMW get a lot of looks. Probably because everyone has a BMW and they’re looking at the car like what’s that haha. I’ve been seeing more coupes on the road as of late which tells me deals must be getting better. Thing is I like being in cars at that price point I’m not going to see everyone in. That killed the I8. You see those more than 7 series around here.

1 Like

Exclusivity, yeah I feel you on that MB is quite a bit less common than bmw in my area. I actually saw 3 i8’s in a span of a 20 minute drive yesterday.

Too many tools driving i8’s – seen some boorish behaivor by some of these drivers. I’d stay away – def stend the etra $200 bucks for a GT

Ok what do you all think about this? No incentives on the car just $4k loyalty

seems pretty sweet. I’ve tried working several dealers for GT 53s and couldn’t get them down to anything close.

I was paying this for my 840 CI so I figured on paper the deal looks good to me. Clearly this is a better car than that.

Or you just overpaid for your previous car :smiley:

1 Like

Just out of curiosity, what does a CLS53 go for these days?