Is this a good deal Accord touring 2019

Absolutely not. You should aim low 300, especially u r putting down $2200

Based on what? What a horribly unhelpful response.

@Fredfox you need to provide ALL OF THE DETAILS, not half of a sheet. Read leasing 101.

3 Likes

I lease a 45k MSRP Giulia Ti Sport for a tiny bit more with 2k DAS ($500 being a bfee) on a 24/15k lease. You can get more for your money elsewhere. Giulia / 440 / 340 is a good bet ATM.

If for some reason you have your heart set on an Accord, post full details so we can get a better idea.

But but but HoNdA aCcOrD sPoRt RuLeS.

3 Likes

it’s a 2019 Honda accord 2.0t touring msrp $36,870 selling price of $32,235 lease 36months 12k a year and $2,200 down monthly payment $400 and due at signing is $2,800 something dont recall exactly and yes my mind is set on an accord what you guys think

What’s the money factor and residual?

I believe it’s .00037 57%

Isn’t this 330i money? You’re at $460’ish a month with the DAS

3 Likes

You did the right thing by asking here first… Stay away bro.

Agree with other posters in this thread, you can get a far better/nicer car at the same price point.

1 Like

If your mind is set on a Touring, finance a low mileage CPO example and save many thousands of dollars.

If your mind is set on an Accord in general, lease or buy a new lower trim model.

Your discount is pretty good but Tourings lease terribly due to low RV and high MSRP. The lower trims have higher RV. These things hold their value extremely well but the top trim (Touring) will obviously depreciate at a much faster rate than the lower trims.

Ignore the BMW fanbois. I wouldn’t be happy with a base 3 series and you’re not getting a ‘fully loaded’ 330i or M340i for this money without loyalty.

2 Likes

As chrishs kind of implies: “Are you shopping the car, or are you shopping the deal?”

If your heart is set on an Accord Touring (“shopping the car”), you are in the neighborhood of decent. Not amazing, but not taken for a ride. If you want the most for your money (“shopping the deal”), then you can get nicer cars for about the same amount of money, for some definition of “nicer” that you may or may not agree with.

There are levels in between–Accord Tourings are likely the worst Accord to lease due to higher MSRPs relative to their residual–so you could drop down a trim and do better for your money, but that is the trade off you need to evaluate.

2 Likes

Yes great post. The tourings really do lease like sh*t. They have pretty steep initial depreciation, which is why personally I would look for a mint condition CPO one (100k warranty).

1 Like

8 times already?

Sheesh.

I drive the 1.5 touring, had the battery replaced so far.
8 times? What was it in for each of those times?

And what was your lease cost on the 2.0
I got a super deal on my 1.5 that in 2 years I will not probably be able to replicate.

So going back to the original post, what would the board think is a good lease for a 2.0 accord touring?

Can someone provide confirmation of what the money factor, residual, and lease credits for the 2019 Honda Accord 2.0 Touring?

You need to ask Edmunds

Thanks. Looking int that now.