Is this a good deal 499 0DAS Volvo Xc40

Not sure I’m calculating correctly on msrp and incentives but the fees are correct. Payment is correct. I believe incentives are correct give or take 500. All said it was knocked down to 24% off msrp

No trade in value on my lease s60 2021 with 11000 miles but I believe I can get 3k at another dealership or maybe they are just trying to get me in the door. Plus spoke to them over phone xc60 was 768 0DAS and that’s the best they could do for me not including trade in. Which would save about 100 bucks.

I looked around south Florida. Went to MB - nothing under 800 I just walked out. Audi A3 was 750 best they could do and more for a q3 so walked out. Genesis g70 was 500$ 1500 DAS went to another genesis dealer and said that was amazing deal and they couldn’t beat it. I can’t find anything decent

You should be able to do much better on a Volvo using loyalty and any possible equity. what’s the buyout on your S60?

23k 11k miles

Also loyalty was included. 5000 in incentives I believe they gave 5500. I have A plane elite too which I checked off all on ratefindr. It came to 5000 max incentives. Equity in the car would be the big thing

Honestly looking at the deals signed it doesn’t look like you’re getting $500 0DAS for a mid luxury car in south Florida. Just wish they gave equity on the car bring it to $400, but I’m thinking they applied it to msrp

I would go for between 3000-3200 more in discounts to try and get a unicorn deal

Would you consider this good if I couldn’t get the extra 3k?

Are you a Volvo employee?

If not I would pass. I don’t waste my time or money unless its something worth it

Nope just a guy that needs a car

Buy it out and drive it for 2-3 years.

There’s no way that’s going to cost anywhere near the $18k your XC40 lease will cost you in total.

This

Don’t lease unless its a crazy unicorn deal