Is this a good deal? 2016 Infiniti Q50 3.0 premium 46960 sticker

Which dealer is offering you this in SoCal?

New deal car I wanted is sold

43,310 sticker

285 with socal taxes
1000 drive off
39/10

should I bite?

1 Like

Can you please tell me who you’re working with dealer/manager name etc. because I would like to do the same thing.

which dealer is offering this? I’d like to do the same thing.

Listen I’ve gotten killer deals on cars before even ones with colors I didn’t even want. If you’re getting it just for the deal and don’t like the color it doesn’t matter how low they will go if you’re not happy with the car. Remember you’re the one driving it for the next. 39 months!

I’ve “settled” on color before (taking #2 preference when #1 wasn’t available) but not to the extent of taking a black car when I wanted a white one.

Maybe it’s just me, but unless it’s a beater I wouldn’t take a black car, period.

(1) I like to keep my cars very clean. Black cars show every single spec of dust, pollen, water spots, puddle residues, etc.

(2) Black sedans and SUVs are increasingly mistaken for Ubers these days, especially if you live in a city. It’s not limited to Camrys, as one might assume. My friend with an Infiniti is thinking of changing his car just due to the number of people trying to enter his car assuming it’s their Uber and having to overhear being introduced by the guards at gated communities with “Ma’m, your Uber is here.”

If the first part is really true, shouldn’t the second become irrelevant? :wink: