Is this a good Bolt Deal?

Love the forums. Appreciate the feedback.

Do you have a breakdown of the incentives being used? If this is all accurate and nothing is being double counted then you have an excellent deal on your hands. Base money factor and 16.3% off before incentives is among the highest preincentive discounts ever seen here on a Bolt.

Thank you for the reply. My incentives are as follows:

GM Lease Cash 5750
GM loyalty and conquest 1500
Supplier (educator) 700

If that selling price is correct before incentives I think you’d be hard pressed to do better than this.

The msrp looks iffy, it’s never a round number like that.

I found a few LTs in that area that were almost 40k even. Maybe OP just rounded for convenience sake?

I leased a 21 Bolt Premium in Texas on 1/31 and got a better deal I was shocked on a brand new off the truck the day before. Look at Edmunds Bolt Lease forums you need your zip code. I had other incentives like gm card bonus of $3000 and military rebate, etc. Love it so much better than my Volt.

If you can do a onepay lease, you will save another $1,000 approx.

1 Like

Love that % off MSRP if only we were getting that back in September here in Jersey! lol

at $25k I’d even buy the damn thing, its a great commuter.

OP has supplier which is the same value as the military rebate. As for Buypower either OP has the credit card or they don’t, so there’s not much you can do there. What was your preincentive discount versus this deal?

I’ve seen a bit better on the forums but not sure about your state. The “better” deals weren’t in mine, as far as I know.

Objectively I think that is a real solid price on that car.

You can beat this deal for sure, but that requires a few things:

A state where these actually sell a little better thanks to sales tax breaks and/or state issued rebates (which will most likely result in a lower pre incentive discount, they don’t do 16% off in NJ or CA)

A GM credit card to throw the $3,000 bonus and any available earnings at it, but you are SOL on that one if you don’t already have the card or don’t want to try working a deal out with someone to be an authorized cardholder on their account. I am neither endorsing or condemning that strategy.

Thanks everyone for the great feedback! The MSRP is $40,000 I attached the breakdown if you are curious. I’m double-checking with an electrician to make certain I can afford to install a level II charger in my garage. My electrical panel does not have any free spots for another breaker.

2 Likes

If you still have a Dryer Outlet open (twin 30 amp breakers in panel)
then you can get a slower 3.6w level 2 without all the cost and hassle of upgrading your panel.

1 Like

This might be a solution

Maybe you have enough capicity for a lower amp 220 circuit by switching combining some stuff on your box. I’m charging mine off a 220/20amp circuit that was already in the garage. Might be able to install this on an existing circuit. I’m using one of the cheaper 16amp level 2 chargers, works fine.

3 Likes

Thanks for the level II charging recommendations. I live in a part of the country where the dryers are not in the garage due to the freezing temps in winter. My dryer happens to be on the 2nd floor. Hopeful the electrician can install an A/B selector like the dryer buddy but near the panel. My dryer is over 50’ from my garage and on the 2nd floor.

He can, it will just cost you a bit.
Not as much as upgrading your panel though. that’s some serious $$$

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.