Is this a decent Jeep Wrangler Sahara Deal?

Is this a decent deal? I spent a few hours at the dealer today now that I’ve narrowed my choice down to a Wrangler Sahara. Has one touch sky, is anvil gray, preferred equip group, alpine radio and the V6 which was pretty much all my criteria. I looked up the money factor and it’s a bit higher but he said the discount made up for it. Chat gpt tells me that’s garbage and I need to push back a bit more but looking at the broker excel files, this seems pretty in line I think. I’m in MA

Looks horrendous. Stop using chatgpt.

They’re giving you a 3% pre-incentive discount which is already laughable, but if the MF is marked up too then this deal is close to full sticker for a new Sahara which is atrocious.

It’s been a while since I looked but I’m not aware of any brokers offering Jeeps for full sticker as they’d get laughed off this forum.

Lots of Wrangler datapoints on here, different time and place but this past winter many of us grabbed Rubicons for half as much. Spend some time learning how to calculate a lease, put together a target deal and make the dealer an offer.

Thank you!

1st mistake. The only reason you need to visit a dealership is to test drive the vehicle you are interested in, then to pick up the vehicle. Look at the jeep deals offered here on marketplace, then see what people have paid for them recently in signed. Also don’t hesitate to reach out to @Bostoncarconcierge who represents a great Jeep dealer in MA.

I’m about to sign on a loaded sport s with skytop/safety etc for less than half of this payment and about 7k off before rebates. Shoot me a PM. This is a terrible deal.

Will do! Thanks!

Ended up signing today. 450 down and 450 a month incl MA tax. Wrangler Sahara with whitecap and sky one touch.